|By Business Wire||
|April 28, 2014 10:01 AM EDT||
JDA Software Group, Inc., today announced its Distribution-Centric Supply Chain Suite, an integrated set of cloud-based best-of-breed supply chain planning and execution solutions that holistically and iteratively solve inventory planning, replenishment and order fulfillment challenges.
JDA recognizes that companies everywhere are facing an unprecedented set of supply chain challenges that are driving the need for significant change. Omni-channel complexity, growing competitive pressures and tightening margins are forcing organizations to rethink their supply chain strategies, tear down silos and rethink network execution holistically. To help companies strategically address these challenges along their supply chain journey, JDA is launching its Distribution-Centric Supply Chain Suite that empowers retailers, manufacturers, 3PLs and wholesale distributors with the necessary elements required for intelligent and profitable distribution decision making.
Built upon decades of planning and execution experience, JDA’s Distribution-Centric Supply Chain Suite fulfills the vision of true inter-enterprise visibility and constraint-aware planning by enabling intelligent and profitable distribution decision-making that reduces inventory levels and costs, improves customer service through superior product availability and faster throughput, and creates more agile, profitable, and responsive operations.
“JDA has delivered unparalleled value to our customers over the past two decades by providing unmatched functionality to each stakeholder in the end-to-end supply chain," said Hamish Brewer, chief executive officer, JDA Software. “Now we are going to unlock a whole new layer of benefits by empowering those same stakeholders to work together within and between enterprises in new and exciting ways. DCS represents the future of supply chain and only JDA has the assets to credibly deliver this game-changing capability. This is a very exciting evolution for our company!”
The JDA Distribution-Centric Supply Chain Suite provides the following key capabilities and benefits:
- A single, holistic view of demand built from point-of-sale (POS) data and shaped by factors such as price, promotion and other events, that automatically drives optimal inventory distribution decisions along with warehouse planning of labor and slotting.
- Execution-aware planning that eliminates silos to proactively understand and plan against downstream constraints such as carrier capacity and warehouse throughput to eliminate bottlenecks and excess labor costs.
- Enterprise-wide inventory visibility to inventory and orders, coupled with profitable order promising logic to help achieve customer satisfaction without sacrificing margin.
- Iterative planning and execution detects changes and disruptions as they occur across the supply chain, enabling efficient re-planning on a new set of execution constraints; eliminating latency, manual rework, and inadequate on-the-fly decision making.
Learn More About the JDA Distribution-Centric Supply Chain Suite at JDA FOCUS 2014
Make plans to attend JDA FOCUS 2014, the industry’s largest supply chain event, April 27-30 at the MGM Grand Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas to learn more about the JDA Distribution-Centric Supply Chain Suite. At FOCUS, you will experience a unique opportunity to engage with other leading retailers and manufacturers to learn how this innovative solution solves key industry challenges.
While at FOCUS, also plan to attend the following JDA Distribution-Centric Supply Chain Suite sessions to learn more about the solutions in the suite as well as the benefits and opportunities to gain by integrating them together into one holistic process:
- Bridging the Gap Between Planning and Execution
- Getting the Most From Your Warehouse Management Solution: Back to Basics with JDA Warehouse Management
- JDA Inventory Optimization: Discover How Inventory Optimization Can Improve Profitability
- JDA TMS 101: An Overview of the Transportation Solution Suite
- Optimizing Planning and Execution Together Within a Distribution-Centric Supply Chain
- Supply Chain Execution Best Practices: Transportation and Warehousing in an Ideal World
Tweet this:.@JDASoftware launches Dist-Centric #SupplyChain Suite for intelligent and profitable distribution decision making http://jda.com/twdcs4
About JDA Software Group, Inc.
JDA Software is the leading provider of supply chain, manufacturing planning, retail planning, store operations and collaborative category management solutions. JDA’s innovative solutions and unmatched industry expertise help companies streamline their supply chain, optimize inventory, labor and customer service levels, and deliver increased profits. As a result, JDA’s solutions have become the industry standard for more than 4,000 of the world’s leading retailers, manufacturers and distributors. To learn more, visit jda.com or email [email protected].
“JDA” is a trademark or registered trademark of JDA Software Group, Inc. Any trade, product or service name referenced in this document using the name “JDA” is a trademark and/or property of JDA Software Group, Inc.