|By Business Wire||
|April 28, 2014 11:00 AM EDT||
M7 Global Partners, a consortium of leading U.S. IT consulting firms and Citrix platinum resellers, today announced that thought leaders from M7 member companies, Agile360, Entisys Solutions and IPM, as well as key vendor partners HP and NetApp, will be presenting next week at Citrix Synergy 2014 in Los Angeles.
“We are delighted to be a part of educating attendees at Citrix Synergy 2014 on how the latest technology advances are making it possible to work anywhere, anytime, and on any device,” said Mike Strohl, CEO of Entisys Solutions, Inc. and Agile360, and Founding Partner of M7 Global Partners. “Mobile workstyles are the way of the future, and M7 Global Partners’ member companies are leading the way, with the help of our valued vendor partners.”
Sessions being presented by members of M7 Global Partners include:
- SYN247: Advanced Best Practices for Migrating from Web Interface to StoreFront, presented by Sam Jacobs, Director of Technology Development, IPM (Twitter: @Wlguru); Wednesday, May 7 from 2:30 p.m. to 3:15 p.m.
- SYN248: XenDesktop and NVIDIA GRID Enable SpaceX to Colonize Other Planets, presented by Al Solorzano, Application and Desktop Virtualization Specialist, Agile360 and Entisys Solutions, Inc. (Twitter: @TheAlSolorzano); Thursday, May 8 from 8:30 a.m. to 9:15 a.m.
- SYN257: The Sky’s the Limit with Moonshot! Insider Information on Implementing XenDesktop on HP’s Revolutionary Platform, presented by Dane Young, Solutions Architect, Entisys Solutions, Inc. (Twitter: @YoungTech); Thursday, May 8 from 8:30 a.m. to 9:15 a.m.
- SYN514: How to Build a Citrix Infrastructure with Amazon Cloud (AWS), presented by Denis Gundarev, Senior Consultant, Entisys Solutions, Inc. (Twitter: @fdwl); Thursday, May 8 from 3:30 p.m. to 4:15 p.m.
M7 Global Partners’ vendor sessions at Citrix Synergy 2014 include:
- SYN603: Deploying Desktop Virtualization using Citrix XenDesktop and HP Moonshot, presented by Tony Sanchez, Solutions Architect, Worldwide Alliances, Citrix Systems, Inc. (Twitter: TonySanchez_CTX); Tuesday, May 6 from 2:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.; Wednesday, May 7 from 2:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- SYN317: Architecting XenDesktop Solutions with HP MoonShot, presented by Tony Sanchez, Solutions Architect, Worldwide Alliances, Citrix Systems, Inc.; Wednesday, May 7 from 11:00 a.m. to 11:45 a.m.
- SYN232: Building a Standardized Cloud Architecture and Self-Service Portal with Ease, presented by David La Motta, Technical Marketing Engineer for NetApp (Twitter: @virtualcrusader) and Chris Rodriguez, Sr. Technical Marketing Engineer for NetApp; Wednesday, May 7 from 4:30 p.m. to 5:15 p.m.
- SYN320: Architecting XenDesktop Solutions with NetApp, presented by Rob Briggs, VDI Reference Architect, NetApp (Twitter: @briggs_rob) and Frank Anderson, Principal Solutions Architect, Strategic Alliances, Citrix Systems, Inc. (Twitter: @FrankCAnderson); Thursday, May 8 from 9:30 a.m. to 10:15 a.m.
- SYN115: Empower Enterprises to Choose How Data is Accessed, Shared, Stored and Protected, presented by Cedric Courteix, Technical Alliance Manager, NetApp and Adam Lotz, Product Manager, ShareFile, Citrix Systems, Inc.; Thursday, May 8 from 4:30 p.m. to 5:15 p.m.
On Wednesday, May 7, M7 Global Partners is inviting its clients to a VIP Executive Meet and Greet with Citrix at House of Blues Anaheim, followed by “Studio M7,” a Studio 54-style VIP reception featuring The Umbrella Girls and the Studio M7 Roller Skaters. Clients and their guests will experience an unforgettable, boogielicious evening strutting their stuff and celebrating “Stayin’ Alive” with XenApp 7.5.
Presenting sponsors for “Studio M7” include HP, Citrix, NetApp, IGEL Technology, and Cisco. Additional sponsors include AMD, Check Point Software Technologies, Ltd., COMTRADE Management Products, Lakeside Software, Nutanix, Nimble Storage, Uniprint, NVIDIA and X1.
“M7 is thrilled to thank our valued clients by hosting ‘Studio M7’ at Citrix Synergy 2014,” said Ira Silverman, CEO, Gotham Technology Group, and Founding Partner of M7 Global Partners. “Our relationships with our clients and our vendor partners are extremely important to us, and we feel that this event is a great opportunity to show our appreciation, and connect our clients with the vendors that can help them align their organizations with the future of IT.”
For more information Citrix Synergy 2014 visit www.citrixsynergy.com. To connect with M7 Global Partners member companies during Citrix Synergy 2014 tweet using the hashtag #CitrixSynergy and #M7GP, and follow us at:
- M7 Global Partners: twitter.com/M7_Global
- AEC Group: twitter.com/TheAECGroup
- Agile360: twitter.com/Agile_360
- Entisys Solutions: twitter.com/entisys
- Gotham Technology Group: twitter.com/GothamTG
- Hogan Consulting Group: twitter.com/HCG_Consulting
- IntraSystems: twitter.com/Intra_Access
- IPM: twitter.com/IPM_News
- LPS Integration: twitter.com/LPSIntegration
- Right! Systems: twitter.com/RightSystemsInc
About M7 Global Partners
Founded in 2010, M7 Global Partners is a national network of the country’s leading IT consultants dedicated to delivering datacenter and desktop solutions with an emphasis on virtual desktop solutions for mid tier and enterprise customers and government agencies.
The mission of M7 Global Partners is to increase the value, credibility, depth and reach of the regional value added solution provider by developing a global organization that focuses on higher quality, more consistent, centralized relationship and experience for our vendors, system integrators and partners, and most importantly – our customers. M7 Global Partners is committed to achieving the promise and efficiencies of desktop virtualization. M7 has assembled all the necessary components and competencies to achieve the value of desktop cloud computing structures today. Members of M7 Global Partners are AEC Group, Agile360 and Entisys Solutions; Gotham Technology Group; Hogan Consulting Group; Intra Systems; IPM; LPS Integration; and, Right! Systems Inc.
M7 Global Partners corporate headquarters are located in Montvale, New Jersey. For more information, visit www.M7GP.com.
Product or service names mentioned herein are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.