|By Business Wire||
|April 28, 2014 12:38 PM EDT||
ProcessMAP Corporation (ProcessMAP), the industry’s leading cloud-based platform for EHS, compliance, risk, and sustainability management solutions, announced that it is unveiling a cloud-based integrated incident and claims analytics solution at the RIMS Denver Conference on April 27th. The solution meets the emerging needs of enterprises for a holistic, 360 degree solution that integrates safety and claims management.
On April 27th, risk management professionals from across the globe, gathered in Denver, Colorado for the RIMS 2014 Annual Conference & Exhibition. The event is held by RIMS, the risk management society™, which is comprised of over 11,000 risk management professionals from more than 60 countries.
ProcessMAP’s enterprise Safety and Claims Management platform incorporates all the key functionalities and analytics needed by customers to manage a world-class risk management program including:
- Incident reporting, investigation, root cause analysis and corrective actions management
- Real-time dashboards with advanced safety and claims analytics with 100+ lagging and leading Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Correlation between and impacts on claims from health & safety initiatives implementing Behavioral Based Safety (BBS), Job Hazard Assessments (JHA), Ergonomics-related changes and Safety Training
- Cloud-based architecture for seamless two-way integration with Third Party Administrators (TPAs)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) recordkeeping such as OSHA 300, 300 A and 301
- Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) recordkeeping such as MSHA 7000-1 and MSHA 7000-2
The incident and claims management modules provide a rapid return on investment as visibility into incidents across the enterprise leads to timely corrective and preventive actions, resulting in reduced claim expenses and immediately impacts on increased earnings per share and EBITDA.
“Most solutions in the marketplace are either focused on Claims or Safety, with limited focus on integrating both which has resulted in redundancy, lack of visibility and inefficiency for both functions,” said Dave Rath, CEO, ProcessMAP. “We worked with our customers and partners to develop a holistic and integrated solution that is the result of innovations from the last 10 years. With many risk management professionals under one roof, RIMS is the ideal venue for ProcessMAP to unveil the new platform. Representatives from ProcessMAP will be at booth #461 at RIMS.”
About ProcessMAP Corporation
With a motto of “information empowering decisions”, ProcessMAP is the world’s leading provider of cloud-based enterprise software platform that empowers organizations to manage their enterprise risks in Compliance, EHS and Sustainability. ProcessMAP is headquartered in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida with a global reach to serve customers in over 90 Countries. To learn more about ProcessMAP and its integrated suite of software applications, please visit www.processmap.com, email [email protected] or call +1.954.515.5040.