|By Business Wire||
|April 28, 2014 06:33 PM EDT||
WebCongress will launch its Americas Tour at a unique venue in the tech capital of the world. Get inspired, network and learn digital marketing from experts. May 8th, hundreds of marketers, entrepreneurs & agencies are getting together for an intensive day of learning and networking.
What will happen at WebCongress San Francisco?
- Conferences & Roundtables: Learn and be inspired by insightful and engaging speakers and cutting edge brands.
- Workshops: Master and work with advanced digital marketing classes.
- Networking & Party: Mingle, drink & network with WebCongress attendees throughout the day and at the after party hosted by Startup Social.
- Arman Rousta, CEO of Blueliner and Author of The 7 Pillars of Digital marketing
- Andrew Caravella, VP of Marketing, Sprout Social
- Giovanni Rodriguez, Forbes magazine, CEO of SxD
- Erica McGillivray, Senior Executive from MOZ.com
- Tom Spano, former Marketing Specialist at Twitter
- Jordan Newt, 16 year old critically acclaimed artist from Los Angeles
“After consolidating in Barcelona, Bogotá & Miami, WebCongress wants to lead the digital marketing space in the US and Latin America offering an educational experience,” WebCongress Founder, Ouali Benmeziane
“WebCongress is one of the most innovative and informative marketing conferences around. Ouali Benmeziane is a dynamic leader and has managed to grow the tour impressively over the past three years. I could not envision a better platform through which to unveil 7 Pillars to the digital tech community,” Arman Rousta CEO of Blueliner
"We have every confidence in the success of WebCongress in San Francisco and the rest of the Americas Tour under the leadership of Ouali and the W Team. Sign up before sold out!" CBCA President & CEO, Chad S. Johnson, Esq.
WebCongress, founded in 2008 by Ouali Benmeziane, produces digital marketing events across the globe. It attracts web professionals, Fortune 500 executives and world class media outlets from all over Europe, Latin America and the USA. Over 100,000 people have come together to be inspired, educated and network at WebCongress.