|By Business Wire||
|April 29, 2014 07:19 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wdd9b7/slovakia_lte_and) has announced the addition of the "Slovakia: LTE and Fiber Help Operators Expand Service Portfolios and Drive Market Growth" report to their offering.
Slovakia: LTE and NGN Expand Service Portfolios and Drive Market Growth provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Slovakia today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2018. It delivers deep quantitative and qualitative insight into Slovakia's telecom market, analyzing key trends, evaluating near-term opportunities and assessing risk factors, based on proprietary data from Pyramid Research's databases.
- Mobile penetration in Slovakia reached 122% at the end of 2013, and the market generated $2.0bn in service revenue during the year.
- The number of fixed access lines grew by 2.5% in 2013, reaching 1.8m lines. In 2013, revenue from fixed services, including voice and Internet access, rose by 0.7% to $526m, driven by the broadband segment.
- The Slovak telecom market has been affected by a number of price caps introduced by the regulator over the past few years.
Driven by intense competition and regulatory pressure, operators are
looking at expanding their service portfolio and offering convergence
services in order to drive revenue growth. In 2013, Orange Slovakia
became the first operator to offer truly converged services.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive summary
2. Market and competitor overview
- Regional context
- Economic, demographic and political context
- Regulatory environment
- Demand profile
- Service evolution
- Competitive landscape
- Major market players
3. Segment analysis
- Mobile services
- Fixed services
4. Identifying opportunities
- Slovak Telekom
- Telefónica O2
- Group PPF
- Deutsche Telekom
- Orange Slovakia
- Liberty Global
- Digi TV
- Tetra Bank
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wdd9b7/slovakia_lte_and