|By Business Wire||
|April 29, 2014 09:02 AM EDT||
Mortgage Returns, a provider of TRUE CRM technology and automated marketing solutions for the mortgage industry, has announced the launch of new features to their TRUE CRM system, providing companies with new marketing materials, content control and advanced reporting capabilities.
The new features enable mortgage lenders to do the following:
- Provide valuable home buying information to prospects that is co-branded with agent contact information;
- Engage in co-branded email marketing with users’ real estate agents;
- Use new Email Editor tools to manage and edit the company’s email marketing library, as well as create customized emails through the system;
- Access the new and improved business analysis, which evaluates company and loan officer performance, compares performance to peers, tracks marketing ROI and reviews marketing productivity to find areas for growth;
- Reference detailed customer and referral partner survey reports at the loan officer level to identify specific points of feedback.
These features are in addition to Mortgage Returns’ Spring Purchase Program that was announced earlier this year and includes a 5-touch marketing campaign to promote new purchase business and referrals in the upcoming home buying season.
“These new features provide enhancements that enable lenders to drive profitability by strengthening their relationships with customers, prospects and referral partners in a purchase market with decreased loan production,” said Jim Blatt, president and chief executive officer of Mortgage Returns. “TRUE CRM allows lenders to effectively target their marketing and analyze its effectiveness on a granular level to ensure they capitalize opportunities found in their database.”
About Mortgage Returns
St. Louis-based Mortgage Returns provides a TRUE CRM and automated marketing solution that transcends traditional marketing by enabling originators to improve the effectiveness of their outreach programs and maximize profitability from clients, prospects and referral partners. Through an award-winning database management and marketing system, Mortgage Returns provides timely and relevant marketing for more than 9,000 mortgage originators nationwide. Mortgage Returns’ customized marketing solution also increases referrals and cross sell opportunities for more than 300 financial institutions. For more information about Mortgage Returns, visit www.mortgagereturns.com.