|By Marketwired .||
|April 29, 2014 09:05 AM EDT||
IRVINE, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 04/29/14 -- Sage North America today announced the general availability of Sage 300 ERP 2014, a cloud-connected business management system targeted to small and midsized businesses. Sage 300 ERP 2014 promotes collaboration, facilitating more informed business decision making and ultimately increasing revenue. By providing personalized and role-based access to information, Sage 300 ERP 2014 users benefit from higher productivity through simplified, efficient navigation when performing daily tasks. This means users will only see and have access to data that is pertinent to the jobs and tasks they need to accomplish.
As more and more people want do their work from "anywhere," Sage 300 ERP 2014 allows for smooth integration with a variety of mobile add-ons from Sage:
- Sage Billing and Payment: Get paid faster; empower customers to access, pay, and view invoices online
- Sage Mobile Service: Empower field technicians to deliver great customer service, resulting in more referrals and repeat business
- Sage Mobile Sales: Increase revenue per salesperson by enabling them to increase average order sizes and process orders, take payments and collect signatures with this iPad app
- Sage CRM: Connect salespersons through an iPhone app and track sales with Windows 8
- Sage Inventory Advisor: Increase profitability; reduce stock outs and excess inventory
Integrated with Sage 300 ERP 2014 is Intelligence Reporting, allowing businesses to easily access real-time data, such as product information and salesperson profitability. Through the profitability dashboard and enhanced reporting, Sage 300 ERP 2014 provides visualization of key performance indicators, which gives management visibility across the entire business.
About The Sage Group plc
We provide small and medium-sized organizations with a range of easy-to-use, secure, and efficient business management software and services -- from accounting and payroll to enterprise resource planning, customer relationship management, and payments. Our customers receive continuous advice and support through our global network of local experts to help them solve their business problems, giving them the confidence to achieve their business ambitions. Formed in 1981, Sage was floated on the London Stock Exchange in 1989 and entered the FTSE 100 in 1999. Sage has over 6 million customers and more than 12,700 employees in 24 countries covering the UK & Ireland, mainland Europe, North America, South Africa, Australia, Asia, and Brazil.
©2014 Sage Software, Inc. All rights reserved. Sage, the Sage logos, and the Sage product and service names mentioned herein are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sage Software, Inc. or its affiliated entities. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.