|By Business Wire||
|April 29, 2014 10:02 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5232bw/global_executives) has announced the addition of Canadean Ltd's new report "Global Executives Survey: The impact and influence of online retail on the packaging industry" to their offering.
The impact and influence of online retail on the packaging industry is a new report that provides readers with a detailed analysis of the industry's viewpoint about the significance of e-commerce surrounding the supply chain, investment decisions, technological developments and growth prospects within the packaging industry. The report also identifies countries shaping the future of packaging in e-commerce and assesses the impact of online shopping on packaging types and materials over the next three years.
- Packaging suppliers to the Health and Beauty and Food industries need to react now to adapt packaging to the needs of e-commerce
- E-commerce is the primary force driving renewed interest in operational efficiency, printing, and recycling systems
- Transit packaging needs to be designed with the consumer in mind; this will place greater emphasis on pack aesthetics
- E-commerce means packaging companies need to be increasingly attuned to the needs of consumers, as opposed to those of the manufacturer they supply.
Key Topics Covered:
- Objectives, methodology, and sample size
- Company view: E-commerce is disrupting the packaging industry, leading designers to re-evaluate all aspects of packaging
- The growth of e-commerce is increasing the importance of transit packaging and lighter weight packs in food, health, and beauty markets
- The growth of e-commerce is having the greatest effect on demand for Health and Beauty packaging
- Providing improved transit packaging and lighter weight packs are key concerns for the industry
- E-commerce is a key driver of new packaging developments and technologies
- The growth of e-commerce makes operational efficiency even more important
- The US and the UK are leading developments in consumer e-commerce for packaging
- Consumers are driving e-commerce developments in packaging
- E-commerce is driving increased innovation in transit packaging, digital printing, and recycling systems
- Primary Color
- Standard Register
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5232bw/global_executives
Source: Canadean Ltd