|By Marketwired .||
|April 30, 2014 05:16 PM EDT||
NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwired) -- 04/30/14 -- Oracle (NYSE: ORCL)
- Marketers are trying to engage with customers in a more personalized way to inform, educate, and build lasting and profitable relationships. However, they still struggle with complex, siloed, and ineffective marketing systems and data. To deliver on the full promise of customer-centricity while simplifying the marketer's job, Oracle outlined its vision for the Oracle Marketing Cloud, a cloud service platform that combines Oracle's acquired BlueKai, Compendium, Eloqua and Responsys marketing technologies with Oracle Social Cloud. The industry's most advanced cloud-based marketing solution, the Oracle Marketing Cloud delivers the enterprise-capabilities marketers need to quickly and easily unify customer data, engage the right audiences, and deliver the high-performing marketing programs.
- Oracle President Mark Hurd announced the vision and strategy for the Oracle Marketing Cloud at a special event titled Engage Your Ideal Customers: The Art & Science of Modern Marketing and held at The Museum of Arts and Design in New York City.
- The industry's most customer-centric, easy-to-use and enterprise-ready solution, Oracle Marketing Cloud combines the power and reach of Oracle BlueKai, Oracle Content Marketing, Oracle Eloqua and Oracle Responsys cloud service offerings with Oracle Social Cloud, as part of a scalable, open platform.
- With data-driven solutions, Oracle Marketing Cloud enables marketers to influence customers to find the right products, remain loyal, and become "ideal customers" who serve as advocates for their brands.
- The event featured an interactive discussion with marketing executives from some of the world's top brands who shared how organizations can use modern marketing capabilities to cultivate more-profitable customer relationships.
- Attendees gained insights into how they can predict their customers' behavior, transforming content into strategic marketing assets and build advocacy to drive company profitability and revenue.
- In many organizations, the customer experience is broken. Customers receive a fragmented, inconsistent experience across channels, as organizations deliver transactional messages rather than building lasting relationships.
- Oracle Marketing Cloud offers a fresh approach to this challenge by providing marketers with the most advanced and easy-to-use cloud-based solutions for unifying customer data, engaging the right audiences across paid, owned and earned media, and analyzing performance.
- Oracle Marketing Cloud helps marketers move beyond individual transactions and achieve deeper, lasting relationships by developing a single customer profile across channels, engaging customers more intelligently, and creating customers who are advocates for a company or brand.
- Marketers have never had to deal with a more complex ecosystem of legacy technologies, data and systems, making it difficult to centralize, manage, and orchestrate individualized customer experiences. As marketers struggle with this overwhelming complexity, dysfunctional processes negatively impact the customer experience.
- Oracle Marketing Cloud helps organizations maximize marketing resources and grow top-line revenue by providing a simple, unified view of customer data, which can be used by marketers to understand what behaviors, attributes and preferences drive revenue, loyalty and advocacy.
- The industry's most powerful cross-channel platform also enables marketers to quickly and easily orchestrate and automate marketing programs across paid, owned and earned media assets. And, because marketers can look holistically at the customer journey, content can be planned, aligned and delivered at the right touch points.
- In order to take advantage of the exciting opportunities presented by big data while also reducing complexity, marketers need a technology platform that unifies their resources, but that the IT department trusts.
- Oracle Marketing Cloud helps align IT and marketing by serving as a single, unified solution with the scalability, performance and integration required by modern marketers and IT professionals alike.
- "Increasing marketing complexity and a growing divide between marketing and IT often prevent marketers from finding and developing their ideal customers," said Oracle President Mark Hurd. "To help marketers overcome these complex challenges, Oracle has combined the power and reach of Oracle BlueKai, Oracle Content Marketing, Oracle Eloqua, and Oracle Responsys with Oracle Social Cloud in the Oracle Marketing Cloud. An integrated and enterprise-ready cloud platform, the Oracle Marketing Cloud helps marketers quickly and easily optimize the customer experience and execute marketing programs that have a measurable impact on revenue."
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NYSE: ORCL), visit www.oracle.com
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Database apps on mobile devices shouldn't stop working when there's limited or no network connectivity. In his session at 16th Cloud Expo, Bradley Holt, a Developer Advocate for IBM Cloudant, will discuss how to bring data stored in a cloud database to the edge of the network (and back again), whenever an Internet connection is available. He will demonstrate techniques for replicating cloud databases with mobile devices in order to build offline-enabled mobile apps that can provide a better,...
May. 6, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,049
SYS-CON Events announced today that B2Cloud, a provider of enterprise resource planning software, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 16th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. B2cloud develops the software you need. They have the ideal tools to help you work with your clients. B2Cloud’s main solutions include AGIS – ERP, CLOHC, AGIS – Invoice, and IZUM
May. 6, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 4,502
As cloud gives an opportunity to businesses to buy services externally – how is cloud impacting your customers? In his General Session at 15th Cloud Expo, Fabio Gori, Director of Worldwide Cloud Marketing at Cisco, provided answers to big questions: Do you see hybrid cloud as where the world is going? What benefits does it bring? And how does Cisco connect all of these clouds? He also discussed Intercloud and Cisco’s investment on it.
May. 6, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 5,173
May. 6, 2015 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 3,218
May. 6, 2015 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 716
May. 6, 2015 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,311
May. 6, 2015 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 4,435
May. 6, 2015 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 5,849
May. 6, 2015 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,993
May. 6, 2015 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,978
May. 6, 2015 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 895
May. 6, 2015 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 4,468
May. 6, 2015 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 5,475
May. 6, 2015 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 672
May. 6, 2015 10:26 AM EDT Reads: 400