|By Marketwired .||
|April 30, 2014 07:20 PM EDT||
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwired) -- 04/30/14 -- Madison Minerals Inc. (the "Company") (TSX VENTURE: MMR)(OTCQB: MMRSF) is pleased to announce that further to the press release of March 13, 2014, the shareholders of the Company ("Shareholders") approved all resolutions brought before them at the annual and special meeting of Shareholders held on April 30, 2014 (the "Meeting"), including, among other things, the approval of the reverse takeover transaction involving Battle Mountain Gold Inc.
Madison has requested final approval from the TSX Venture Exchange. Trading in the Madison Shares remains halted in accordance with Exchange Policy 5.2. Madison is continuing to work with the Exchange to deliver the required documentation and complete the steps necessary to permit a resumption of trading.
Madison is in the business of mineral exploration and development. Madison, through its wholly owned US subsidiary, Madison Enterprises (Nevada) Inc. ("Madison US"), holds a 60% participating interest in the Phoenix Joint Venture, a joint venture under the laws of the State of Nevada consisting of Madison US and Nevada Royalty Corp, which holds the remaining 40% participating interest in the Phoenix Joint Venture. The Phoenix Joint Venture currently holds a 100% interest in the Lewis Property, subject to certain royalty interests. The Lewis Property is a mineral exploration property in the Battle Mountain Mining District, Lander County, Nevada, USA.
Neither the Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the Exchange) accepts responsibility of the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
May. 24, 2015 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 5,193
May. 24, 2015 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,341
May. 24, 2015 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 5,012
May. 24, 2015 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 779
May. 24, 2015 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 881
May. 24, 2015 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,666
May. 24, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,309
May. 24, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,728
May. 24, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,673
May. 24, 2015 11:30 AM EDT Reads: 3,739
May. 24, 2015 11:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,700
May. 24, 2015 11:30 AM EDT Reads: 905
May. 24, 2015 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,387
May. 24, 2015 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 6,520
Enterprises are fast realizing the importance of integrating SaaS/Cloud applications, API and on-premises data and processes, to unleash hidden value. This webinar explores how managers can use a Microservice-centric approach to aggressively tackle the unexpected new integration challenges posed by proliferation of cloud, mobile, social and big data projects. Industry analyst and SOA expert Jason Bloomberg will strip away the hype from microservices, and clearly identify their advantages and d...
May. 24, 2015 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,158