|By Business Wire||
|May 1, 2014 07:16 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kdxx5h/thinfilm_and) has announced the addition of the "Thin-Film and Printed Batteries Markets Report 2014" report to their offering.
This report analyzes emerging opportunities and also discusses the latest materials and design strategies being pursued by the thin-film and printed battery makers and assess how successful they are likely to be in the marketplace. As with all NanoMarkets reports, this report includes an eight-year forecast in volumes and value terms. We also discuss the funding of firms in this space and how that will shape the thin-film battery market.
This report will be important reading not just for firms in the battery industry, but for all firms interested in the new opportunities appearing in the Internet-of-Things, smart packaging and other related markets.
Key Topics Covered:
- Important Recent Technical Trends in Thin-Film and Printed Batteries
- Sensor Networks as the Next Big Market for 'Thin' Batteries: Eight-Year Forecasts
- 'Thin' Batteries for Smartcards: Eight-Year Forecasts
- 'Thin' Batteries for Smart Packaging and Other Disposables: Eight-Year Forecasts
- Other Applications for 'Thin' Batteries
- Summary of Eight-Year 'Thin' Battery Forecasts
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kdxx5h/thinfilm_and