|By Business Wire||
|May 1, 2014 10:57 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/24lx47/bring_your_own) has announced the addition of the "Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) & Enterprise Mobility Market 2014-2019: Mobile Device, Mobile Application, Telecom Expense Content & Email Management" report to their offering.
The global bring your own device market has emerged in the last few years and is now rapidly growing. The number of players in this market is escalating to public and private institutions, government organizations and business institutions. The primary shift from the conventional workforce consisting of executives and distant workers has urbanized into a mobile centric business world due to the adoption of smart mobile devices.
A growing number of people are using their individual devices for business purposes with the support of the IT management. This technology can be a boon to organization, but can incur considerable amount of risks as well. Integrating smart devices into the organization's solution is beneficial for the enterprise, but can be taxing for the IT staff that is under pressure to find an efficient and cost-effective solution for managing the organization's communication requirements.
Today, organizations have become more receptive to the adoption of new technology and therefore, it is expected that there would be shift from routine infrastructure to a cloud based infrastructure in order to deal with mobile security and privacy.
Employees are bringing their own devices to the workplace that is creating a security platform for the employer. The expediency of smart devices linked to the cloud system lets the workers break away from the bondage of a physical work environment.
Bring your own device (BYOD) vendors are not only offering software and security solutions but also are focusing more on expanding technological deployments within the existing as well as new employee accounts. The overall size of bring your own device (BYOD) market is the summation of the market size of software, devices and security for BYOD.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
- Reduced Hardware Cost For Enterprises
- Emergence Of Mobile Business User Workforce
- Increase In Smartphone Penetration
- Persistent Usage Popularity Among Industry Verticals, Regions, And Enterprises.
- Governance & Compliance Issues
- Security Risks
- Device Seizure & Data Loss
- Personalized Mobile Environment
- Mobility Cloud
- Health Insurance Portability And Accountability Act (Hipaa)
- Federal Information Security Management Act(Fisma)
- Federal Information Processing Standard(Fips)
- Children'S Online Privacy Protection Act (Copaa)
- Child Internet Protection Act (Cipa)
- Legal Implications Of BYOD
- Focusing On Mobile Technologies
- Deploying A Wireless Infrastructure
- Data Security
4 Market Trends & Analysis
- Percentage Of Companies With Official BYOD Programs
- BYOD Devices And Funding
- Technical Support For Devices
- Enterprise Spend On Security Forecast (2013-2019)
- Average Enterprise Mobility Initiative Consumption Of Total It Budget Forecast
5 BYOD & Enterprise Mobility: Market Size And Forecast By Software
- Mobile Device Management (Mdm)
- Mobile Application Management (Mam)
- Telecom Expense Management (Tem)
- Enterprise Mobile Content Management (Emcm)
- Enterprise Mobile Email Management (Emem)
6 BYOD & Enterprise Mobility: Market Size And Forecast By Devices
7 BYOD & Enterprise Mobility: Market Size And Forecast, By Security
- Mobile Data Security
- Mobile Device Security
- Mobile Id Management
- Network Security
- Wlan/Limited Access Control
8 BYOD & Enterprise Mobility : Market Size And Forecast By Industry
- Logistics And Transportation
- Banking, Financial Services, And Insurance (Bfsi)
- IT And Telecom
- Public Sector
9 BYOD And Enterprise Mobility : Market Size And Forecast By Regions
10 BYOD And Enterprise Mobility: Market Landscape
10.1 Competitive Landscape
10.1.1 Ecosystem And Roles
10.1.2 Portfolio Comparison
10.2 End User Landscape
10.2.1 End User Analysis
11 Company Profiles
- Air Watch
- Aruba Networks
- Avaya, Inc
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Citrix Systems, Inc
- Good Technology, Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Ipass, Inc.
- Meru Networks
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/24lx47/bring_your_own