|By Marketwired .||
|May 1, 2014 12:00 PM EDT||
SAN MATEO, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 05/01/14 -- Jobvite, the complete recruiting solution serving the world's fastest-growing companies, today announced the winners of the second-annual Jobvite Summit Awards Program. Five organizations were honored and accepted their award during Jobvite's annual customer conference -- Summit 2014: R(evolution) -- which was held Tuesday, April 29 through Thursday, May 1 at the Westin Market Street Hotel in San Francisco.
To determine the winners of the Jobvite Summit Awards Program, candidates were evaluated for their ability to improve the speed and quality of talent acquisition strategies, execute a positive candidate experience, and generate increased referrals and social network hires. Each of the selected organizations has successfully implemented Jobvite Hire or Jobvite Engage to significantly improve their entire hiring and applicant tracking process.
"We are thrilled to recognize the impressive recruiting achievements of the 2014 Jobvite Summit Award winners," says Dan Finnigan, CEO of Jobvite. "Recruiting has changed dramatically over the course of a few years and continues to evolve rapidly. Our customers come to Jobvite seeking a complete solution to navigate these changes and attain top talent. By partnering with Jobvite, our customers have led the charge into a new and exciting time in the recruiting industry, and have found today's best talent."
Jobvite Summit Award categories and winners include:
- Vision Award - GroupM, for a recruiting strategy demonstrating superior thought leadership, and whose overall vision proves a commitment for strengthening recruiting throughout the organization.
- Achievement Award - Twitter, for demonstrating a serious and substantial return on investment in Jobvite, which includes processing hundreds of thousands of candidates and requisitions.
- Innovation Award, Adoption and Engagement - Cloudera, for the greatest innovation in the strategy, launch and adoption of programs to roll-out Jobvite.
- Innovation Award, Career Sites - Yelp, for the greatest innovation in the strategy, development and launch of the company career site. Yelp's career site offers a creative approach to showcasing its culture, provides excellent content and maintains a distinct and unified brand message.
- Innovation Award, Talent Pool Campaigns - Zappos, for the greatest innovation in the use of campaigns to nurture and engage job seekers/candidates. Zappo's commitment to challenging the status quo and thinking outside the box has enabled them to deliver outstanding campaigns to connect with job seekers.
"Jobvite has the honor of working with an exemplary group of customers, which makes the selection process extremely difficult," says David Lahey, VP of customer success at Jobvite. "This year's winners embody the vision and innovation necessary to successfully recruit in today's competitive hiring landscape."
More than 350 customers attended this year's Summit, surpassing last year's record-breaking attendance number. The three-day conference featured keynote presentations from Author of #1 New York Times Best Seller, "Delivering Happiness" and CEO of Zappos, Tony Hsieh, Jobvite CEO Dan Finnigan, and breakout sessions with customers, including Prezi, Okta, Lithium and more.
Jobvite is the leading recruiting platform for the social web. Today's fastest-growing companies use applicant tracking, recruiter CRM and social recruiting software solutions from Jobvite to target the right talent and build the best teams. Jobvite is a complete, modular Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform, which can optimize the speed, cost-effectiveness and ease of recruiting for any company. For more information, visit www.jobvite.com.
Kei Hoshino Quigley