|By Business Wire||
|May 2, 2014 10:31 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nnc35w/gabon_strong) has announced the addition of the "Gabon: Strong Government Support for Developing Telecom Sector through 'Digital Gabon' Plan" report to their offering.
Gabon: Strong Government Support for Developing Telecom Sector through 'Digital Gabon' Plan provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Gabon today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2018. It delivers deep quantitative and qualitative insight into Gabon's telecom market, analyzing key trends, evaluating near-term opportunities and assessing risk factors.
- A current initiative by the government to launch Gabon toward emerging-market status supports the telecommunications sector. Development of the ICT sector is a fundamental pillar of this initiative.
- Backed by investment from operators, including Airtel and Etisalat, significant network development is expected to improve coverage and quality of service.
- With a very high subscription rate and high average revenue per user, Gabon stands out in the West African region.
- Infotainment to become the contributor of the bulk of overall data demand. As compatible devices for accessing Internet services come to saturate the market, a shift will arise toward a digital' Gabon.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive summary
- Market and competitor overview
- Gabon in a regional context
- Economic, demographic and political context
- Regulatory environment
- Demand profile
- Service evolution
- Competitive landscape
- Major market players
- Segment analysis: Mobile services
- Identifying opportunities
- Bharti Airtel
- Gabon Telecom
- Maroc Telecom
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nnc35w/gabon_strong