|By Business Wire||
|May 2, 2014 10:35 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bn3vv3/germany_market) has announced the addition of the "Germany: Market Consolidation will Create new Investment Opportunities" report to their offering.
Germany: Market Consolidation Will Create New Investment Opportunities,' a new Country Intelligence Report, offers a precise, incisive profile of Germany's mobile and fixed telecommunications and pay-TV markets based on comprehensive proprietary data and insights from our research in the Germany market.
Germany: Market Consolidation Will Create New Investment Opportunities provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Germany today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2018. It delivers deep quantitative and qualitative insight into Germany's telecom market, analyzing key trends, evaluating near-term opportunities and assessing risk factors.
- The acquisition of Kabel Deutschland by Vodafone having closed in October 2013, we expect the German communications market to continue on its path of consolidation.
- It is expected that by mid-2014, O2 will acquire the third largest mobile operator, E-Plus (owned by KPN), creating a new market leader on the mobile front.
- Over the next five years, Pyramid Research expects Germany to have the second fastest growth rate among the six largest Western European telecommunications markets.
- We expect mobile data and the pay-TV segment, which to date is comparatively less developed than in other major European markets, to drive growth in the forecast period and to contribute to stable market demand overall.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive summary
- Market and competitor overview
- Germany in a regional context
- Economic, demographic and political context
- Regulatory environment
- Demand profile
- Service evolution
- Competitive landscape
- Major market players
- Segment analysis
- Mobile services
- Fixed services
- Identifying opportunities
- Deutsche Telekom (T-Mobile)
- Kabel Deutschland
- Net Cologne
- Sky Deutschland
- Telefónica Deutschland (O2)
- United Internet
- Unity Media
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bn3vv3/germany_market
May. 29, 2015 11:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,006
May. 29, 2015 09:00 PM EDT Reads: 4,987
May. 29, 2015 04:27 PM EDT Reads: 479
May. 29, 2015 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 5,316
May. 29, 2015 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,357
May. 29, 2015 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 856
May. 29, 2015 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 4,806
May. 29, 2015 03:21 PM EDT Reads: 522
May. 29, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 4,941
May. 29, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,503
May. 29, 2015 02:33 PM EDT Reads: 523
May. 29, 2015 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 958
May. 29, 2015 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 6,445
May. 29, 2015 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 850
Cloud Expo, Inc. has announced today that Andi Mann returns to DevOps Summit 2015 as Conference Chair. The 4th International DevOps Summit will take place on June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City. "DevOps is set to be one of the most profound disruptions to hit IT in decades," said Andi Mann. "It is a natural extension of cloud computing, and I have seen both firsthand and in independent research the fantastic results DevOps delivers. So I am excited to help the great team at ...
May. 29, 2015 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,727