|By Business Wire||
|May 4, 2014 06:30 PM EDT||
CSG International, Inc. (NASDAQ: CSGS), a global provider of interactive transaction-driven solutions and services, today announced its participation as a gold sponsor of Telco Strategies in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Telecom Asia's Telco Strategies 5th annual conference will bring together leaders from across Asia Pacific for two days of strategic thinking and discussions on the direction the industry is heading. This year, key themes will be organizational structures, launching digital services, streamlining process, and the future M&A outlook. The conference is held in conjunction with Telecom Asia's annual awards, the region's longest-running telecom industry awards.
CSG executives will be onsite to discuss a range of topics that address the business challenges facing today’s operators and ways they can extend and defend their market share by adopting the next generation of flexible, agile business solutions—including services in the cloud and advanced ICT strategies.
Ian Watterson, vice president of Asia-Pacific for CSG, will present on the topic “Capturing the Enterprise Market.” The session will be held on Thursday, 8 May at 11.30 a.m. He will cover enhanced communication services, managing network services, cloud hosting, workforce mobilization, and data and security services.
|Warren Ledingham, Vice President of Sales in Asia at CSG|
|Dennis Loo, Sales Director at CSG|
|Telco Strategies 2014, Booth 4|
|7 – 8 May 2014|
|Meet with CSG executives and regional experts to discuss:|
- Strategies for CSPs to grow their corporate segments and expand their portfolios to offer a wider range of ICT services
- New market trends affecting telecom providers throughout the Asia-Pacific region
- The rise of M2M and what operators can do to maintain a competitive edge as such services grow
- What today’s operators must do to become high-value LTE/4G digital service providers
- Why the practice of building innovation frameworks enables dynamic bundled services and supports creative and flexible pricing structures
- How to accelerate speed-to-profit by switching to flexible cloud-based business models that support a wide range of agnostic plug-and-play technologies
- When to engage managed services models to support global reach and scale
- How state-of-the-art mediation tools can manage the explosive growth of device availability, the diversity of network applications, and the complexity of service offerings
“Solution comprehensiveness, quality of service, and ease of doing business are important criteria for organizations to consider when seeking a service provider,” said Ian Watterson, vice president of Asia-Pacific at CSG. “The big growth opportunity for service providers is to package and deliver the ICT, voice, and data services that large, medium, and small corporate customers need to run their businesses effectively. Providers must adapt their business models to be able to offer the best new technologies and services to enable them to generate revenue from the corporate segment.”
About CSG International
CSG Systems International, Inc. (NASDAQ:CSGS) is a market-leading business support solutions and services company serving the majority of the top 100 global communications service providers, including leaders in fixed, mobile, and next-generation networks such as AT&T, Comcast, DISH, Orange, Reliance, SingTel Optus, Telecom New Zealand, Telefonica, Time Warner Cable, T-Mobile, Verizon, Vivo, and Vodafone. With more than 30 years of experience and expertise in voice, video, data, and content services, CSG International offers a broad portfolio of licensed and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)-based products and solutions that help clients compete more effectively, improve business operations and deliver a more impactful customer experience across a variety of touch points. For more information, visit our website at www.csgi.com.