|By Tad Anderson||
|May 5, 2014 10:57 PM EDT||
To see examples of some of the things listed above, done with Sparx Enterprise Architect, you can visit here. You can also find some examples here on the Sparx Community Site.
Enterprise Architect 11 - For Software, Business, and Systems (info below is from the Sparx site)
Sparx Systems is proud to announce the release of Enterprise Architect 11, which includes hundreds of new enhancements and technologies.
Enhanced tools for software development, reporting and simulation for the Software Engineer
Take on the role of a Business Analyst or a Requirements Engineer as we introduce Enterprise Architect 11
For realtime and embedded Systems Engineers and Designers, Enterprise Architect is packed full of enhancements and features for you!
- Software Business Systems: Documentation, Graphs, and Reports
- Team Based Modeling: Communication and Security
- New / Enhanced Profiles: NIEM, GML, ArchiMate and more
- Enhanced UI: Team Review, Relationship Matrix, Element Browser
- Coding and Scripting: Profiling, Grammars, & Roundtripping
- Simulation: Objects, Actions, Parameters, & API
- Execution Analysis: Function Line Reports, 64-bit, and more
- New Deployment Options: Cloud, RAS, OSLC, Firebird
- Diagramming: Tiles, Transparencies, Themes, & Storage