|By Marketwired .||
|May 6, 2014 12:00 PM EDT||
PORTLAND, OR -- (Marketwired) -- 05/06/14 -- Today, Puppet Labs announces a stellar lineup for its fourth annual user conference, PuppetConf 2014. This year's PuppetConf will be held at the San Francisco Marriott Marquis, September 20-24, and will help Puppet Labs customers and users leverage Puppet technologies and partner solutions to deliver more business value, faster. Over the course of the week, PuppetConf 2014 will feature training classes and Puppet Certification testing, more than 70 sessions, 100 speakers, and 2,200 customers, users, partners and friends. Whether you're new to Puppet or have been puppetizing for years, PuppetConf 2014 has something for you.
All of the current agenda details can be found in the PuppetConf 2014 schedule.
PuppetConf 2014 will showcase the power of IT automation with industry leaders at companies ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies who will lead keynotes and sessions on IT automation, including application delivery, DevOps and cloud automation. This year's keynotes will be delivered by leading thinkers in technology and business including:
- Luke Kanies, Puppet Labs
- Robert Bell, DreamWorks Animation
- Daniel Spurling, Getty Images
- Kate Matsudaira, popforms
This year's PuppetConf will also feature:
- More than 70 sessions by speakers from companies like Docker, Google, HP, IBM, New Relic, Spotify, Time Warner Cable, VMware and Yelp
- Training Classes (September 20-22) - Get hands-on Puppet training with Puppet Fundamentals, Puppet Practitioner, Puppet Architect and Intro to Puppet courses
- Contributor Summit (September 22) - Contribute to modules or Puppet core projects at this free, one-day event
To start the countdown for this year's conference, Puppet Labs is giving away one free full-conference pass to PuppetConf 2014. To enter, click to Tweet: "Register for PuppetConf 2014, the IT automation event of the year #PuppetConf http://bit.ly/1nZxmfZ";
PuppetConf 2014 wouldn't be possible without the strong support of its sponsors, including VMware, Dell, LogicMonitor, Google, Ooyala, ElasticSearch, Compuware, Martin Alfke, PagerDuty, DigitalOcean, Reactor8, NETWAYS Gmbh, Perforce Software, Piston Cloud Computing, Days of Wonder, The Register and O'Reilly Media.
- Register for PuppetConf 2014 today and save $349 through May 30th
- See the current list of speakers
- Follow Puppet Labs on Twitter @puppetlabs
- Watch videos from PuppetConf 2013
- Become a PuppetConf 2014 sponsor
*Separate registration required for pre-conference Puppet training classes and Contributor Summit
About Puppet Labs
Puppet Labs, Inc. is the leader in IT automation. Puppet Labs software provides system administrators the operational agility, efficiency and insight they need to proactively manage dynamic infrastructure, scaling from tens of servers to thousands, both on-premise and in the cloud. Thousands of the world's leading organizations use Puppet Labs software to configure and manage their IT infrastructure, including Citrix, eBay, NYSE, Cisco WebEx, Salesforce.com, Bank of America and PayPal. Based in Portland, Oregon, Puppet Labs employs 290 people. The company is backed by investors Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Google Ventures, VMware, Cisco, True Ventures, Radar Partners, and Emerson Street Partners. To learn more, please visit PuppetLabs.com.