|By Business Wire||
|May 7, 2014 02:00 AM EDT||
THine Electronics, Inc. (JASDAQ:6769), the global leader in high-speed serial interface and provider of mixed-signal LSI, today announced new LED drivers with LVDS interface, THL3512 and THL3514, starting distribution of its samples for customers.
Since THine has accumulated know-how in serial interface technology and power management technology, these new products have the serial interface of 2-pair LVDS lines (clock and data) and achieve higher-level noise tolerance, high-speed and long-distance transmission. THL3512/3514 can reduce the possibility of an incorrect action or improper LED lighting, expanding the transmitting distance. In addition, these new LED drivers have controlling function of gradation.
Features of THL3512/3514
- Open-drain output: 24 channels (THL3512)
- Constant current output : 24 channel (THL3514)
- Output sink current: up to 100mA/ch (THL3512), 40mA/ch (THL3514)
- Output voltage: up to 40V
- Individual brightness control: 256 steps
- Output disable / enable
Serial interface part
- 2-pair serial LVDS input or 3-wire serial CMOS input: up to 10Mbps
- Bridge function converting 3-wire serial CMOS input to 2-pair serial LVDS output
- Repeater function of 2-pair serial LVDS input / output with waveform and timing correction
- Device address selection : up to 62 address
- General call to all devices
- Protection circuits: UVLO, short circuit protection, thermal shutdown
- Supply voltage: 3.0 - 5.5V
- Package: QFN 48-pin Exposed Pad
- LED Backlight
- LED display
- LED billboard lighting
- Digital signage
About THine Electronics
THine Electronics Incorporated is a fabless maker that provides innovative mixed signal LSI and analog technologies such as high-speed SerDes, TCON, ADC, ISP, and power management in HDTVs, smartphones, document processing, amusement, industrial, and automotive markets. THine is headquartered in Tokyo with subsidiaries in Taipei, Seoul, Hong Kong, and Shenzhen. THine Electronics is listed on JASDAQ of Tokyo Stock Exchange under the security code of 6769. World Wide Web site: http://www.thine.co.jp/en/.
All other trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.