|By Business Wire||
|May 7, 2014 03:08 PM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qwrtjx/impact_of_social) has announced the addition of the "Impact of Social Media Technologies on IT Decision Makers - United States and Europe" report to their offering.
The overall research objective of this research service is to measure the current use and future decision-making behavior toward IT technologies, specifically social media. Overall, IT decision makers who consider their company as highly effective at using IT to achieve business objectives rate factors related to IT investments as more important than those who consider their company as ineffective. Consumer social media sites have a slightly higher use rate than enterprise social media services; however, both are not expected to see significant growth over the next 3 years. At the same time, approximately half of IT decision makers consider both consumer and enterprise social media as highly effective technologies for their companies.
The overall research objective is to measure the current use and future decision-making behavior of information technology (IT), specifically social media.
The report aims to accomplish the following:
- Understand the IT-related challenges that organizations currently face
- Assess the current and future use of enterprise communications technologies
- Evaluate factors that drive investments in enterprise communications technologies
- Gauge the communications infrastructure trends
- Appraise the available IT budgets
- Measure the impact the workforce has on IT technologies
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Objectives and Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Influential Factors on IT Investments
4. Current and Future Use of Social Media Technologies
5. Social Media Strategies
6. Social Media in the Cloud
7. Available IT Budgets for Social Media Technologies
8. Distribution of Worker Types
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qwrtjx/impact_of_social