|By Business Wire||
|May 8, 2014 04:08 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fg28dq/market) has announced the addition of the "Market Opportunity Forecasts to 2018: Cloud Services" report to their offering.
Large Enterprises' spend on Cloud Services is forecasted to reach $49.7 billion by 2018.
Market Opportunity Forecast outlines the primary findings from our ongoing research into the dynamics in the Cloud Services market.
This product provides revenue opportunity forecasts in the Cloud Services market from 2014 to 2018, spanning three services segments, 37 geographical markets, 6 regions, 14 verticals and two size bands.
The extended scope of this product includes:
- Cloud Services such as Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Software as a Service (SaaS).
- Major regions covering North America, Central and Latin America, Western Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Asia Pacific.
- Vertical Markets covering Communications and IT, Education, Energy, Financial Markets, Government, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Media, Pharmaceuticals, Retail, Retail Banking, Utilities, and Other.
- Size bands covering Small and Medium Sized and Large enterprises.
Reasons To Buy
- The most exhaustive and up-to-date product providing revenue opportunity forecasts in the Cloud Services market from 2014 to 2018, spanning three service lines, 37 geographical markets, 6 regions, 14 verticals and two size bands.
- More than 12,326 data points across various technology segments, verticals, and geographies, enabling informed strategic and tactical decisions.
- Extensive technology growth predictions based on adoption indicators, end-user technology demand, in-house ICT survey results, and macroeconomic factors.
- The global Cloud Services market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 31.3% from 2014 to 2018.
- The Communications and IT industry is expected to witness the fastest growth in Cloud Services spending, with this market growing at a CAGR of 39.3% from 2014 to 2018.
- SaaS which currently constitutes the largest proportion (70%) of the overall Cloud Services market is forecasted to reach $56.3 billion by 2018.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fg28dq/market
SYS-CON Events announced today that SUSE, a pioneer in open source software, will exhibit at SYS-CON's DevOps Summit 2015 New York, which will take place June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. SUSE provides reliable, interoperable Linux, cloud infrastructure and storage solutions that give enterprises greater control and flexibility. More than 20 years of engineering excellence, exceptional service and an unrivaled partner ecosystem power the products and support that help ...
Jun. 3, 2015 04:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,263
The basic integration architecture, as defined by ESBs, hasn’t changed for more than a decade. Most cloud integration providers still rely on an ESB architecture and their proprietary connectors. As a result, enterprise integration projects suffer from constraints of availability and reliability of these connectors that are not re-usable across other integration vendors. However, the rapid adoption of APIs and almost ubiquitous availability of APIs amongst most SaaS and Cloud applications are ra...
Jun. 3, 2015 04:00 AM EDT Reads: 805
"We have developers who are really passionate about getting their code out to customers, no matter what, in the shortest possible time. Operations are very focused on procedures and policies," explained Stan Klimoff, CTO of Qubell, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at DevOps Summit, held Nov 4–6, 2014, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Jun. 3, 2015 04:00 AM EDT Reads: 5,025
With major technology companies and startups seriously embracing IoT strategies, now is the perfect time to attend @ThingsExpo in Silicon Valley. Learn what is going on, contribute to the discussions, and ensure that your enterprise is as "IoT-Ready" as it can be! Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place Nov 3-5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, is co-located with 17th Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading in...
Jun. 3, 2015 04:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,733
Jun. 3, 2015 03:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,431
Jun. 3, 2015 03:15 AM EDT Reads: 3,585
Jun. 3, 2015 03:00 AM EDT Reads: 843
Jun. 3, 2015 02:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,966
Jun. 3, 2015 02:15 AM EDT Reads: 3,126
Jun. 3, 2015 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 4,626
Jun. 3, 2015 01:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,423
Jun. 3, 2015 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,453
Jun. 3, 2015 12:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,202
Jun. 3, 2015 12:15 AM EDT Reads: 5,705
"We help companies that are using a lot of Software as a Service. We help companies manage and gain visibility into what people are using inside the company and decide to secure them or use standards to lock down or to embrace the adoption of SaaS inside the company," explained Scott Kriz, Co-founder and CEO of Bitium, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 15th Cloud Expo, held Nov 4–6, 2014, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Jun. 3, 2015 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 5,354