|By Business Wire||
|May 8, 2014 08:25 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/whr2p5/global_airport) has announced the addition of the "Global Airport Security Market Assessment Update" report to their offering.
Growth of airport infrastructure throughout the world and a shift towards technological security solutions as opposed to human intensive practices will drive the opportunity in the Airport Security Market over the next 10 years. The research process includes an analysis of secondary and in-house sources as well as interviews with key industry participants and end users. The report indicates the total global airport expenditure from 2012 to 2019. It is further broken down into regions and key security segments, Access Control, Perimeter Security, Personnel, Surveillance, Command and Control, Integration and Screening.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the market growing? How long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- What are the key challenges to airport security in times of economic uncertainty?
- Which segment of airport security provides the greatest opportunity?
- Which region offers the greatest growth in airport security over the forecast period?
- What are the key infrastructure projects for airports worldwide?
- What are the best and most effective security practices currently deployed in airports?
1. Operational efficiency and reduced costs will drive airport operators to invest in security technologies.
2. Competition in the market segments remains strong. It is a difficult market to enter if one is not already well-positioned.
3. Return on investment and cost implications of security systems will still drive end users' decisions.
4. Legislation and regulatory bodies continue to heavily influence market changes, security requirements, and consequently, security investment.
5. There is a continued preference for operationally proven technologies as opposed to new concepts.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Total Airport Security Market
4. Regional Analyses
5. Country Analyses
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/whr2p5/global_airport
May. 3, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 929
May. 3, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,119
May. 3, 2015 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,029
May. 3, 2015 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 5,118
May. 3, 2015 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 3,194
May. 3, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 4,972
May. 3, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 4,338
May. 3, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,677
May. 3, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 925
May. 3, 2015 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 4,262
May. 3, 2015 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 5,529
May. 3, 2015 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,773
May. 3, 2015 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 4,174
May. 3, 2015 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 5,187
May. 3, 2015 10:15 AM EDT Reads: 4,254