|By Marketwired .||
|May 9, 2014 04:28 PM EDT||
NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwired) -- 05/09/14 -- Worldwide Internet, Inc. (OTC Pink: WNTR) (PINKSHEETS: WNTR), a company focused on making investments to diversify its business operations and holdings, released the following update for shareholders:
- Green Company Holdings, Inc. is currently negotiating the terms of a $10,000,000 investment for The Green Fund (www.greenfund.us) and is expected to close by the end of the second quarter. It is also working on listing The Green Fund on a public exchange.
- E3 Services and Solutions, Inc. (www.e3space.com) has commenced funding of a $3,000,000 commitment to further develop its business model that will lead to a possible listing later this year.
- I-Texts, Inc. (www.i-texts.com) has commenced its nationwide advertising campaign including sponsorship from Nike Basketball 3 on 3 (www.nike3on3.com).
- Telemedcare (www.telemedcare.us) has completed its initial agreement with a Canadian group that will provide an initial 4,000 patients access to its system.
- Pamlico Energy Park, LLC has a signed Power Purchase Agreement with Dominion Power in North Carolina for the purchase of up to 5 MW for its Solar Farm.
- The Company expects its new website and social marketing programs to be fully operational by the end of the month.
- The Company intends to file its quarterly report for the period ended by May 15, 2014 and is on schedule to have its audit completed as part of the public listing.
Frank Kristan, President of Worldwide Internet, Inc. stated that:
"I would like to thank our investors and shareholders for their continued interest in our Company as we continue to build assets that will help to ensure our long term and sustained success.
About Worldwide Internet, Inc.
Worldwide Internet, Inc. (OTC: WNTR) (www.worldwideinternetinc.com). The company is now focused on making acquisitions of business operations and investments to create a diversified holding company.
This press release may contain "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Statements other than statements of historical facts included in this press release may constitute forward-looking statements and are not guarantees of future performance or results and involve a number of risks and uncertainties. Actual results may differ materially from those expressed or implied in the forward-looking statements as a result of a number of factors, including those described from time to time in filings with the OTC Markets and. undertakes no duty to update any forward-looking statement made herein. All forward-looking statements speak only as of the date of this press release.
Phone/Fax: (206) 984-3470