|By Marketwired .||
|May 12, 2014 06:00 AM EDT||
HAWTHORNE, NJ -- (Marketwired) -- 05/12/14 -- STEALTHbits Technologies Inc., a leading supplier of Data Access Governance solutions for Unstructured Data and Microsoft Infrastructure Management solutions, announced today that the company will exhibit its products at Microsoft TechEd North America 2014 in Houston starting Monday, May 12, 2014.
Additionally, STEALTHbits announced the company has been nominated as finalists for Best of TechEd North America Awards in two product categories: Messaging and Unified Communications, and SharePoint.
"We're very excited to be exhibiting at TechEd North America for the seventh consecutive year, as well as being nominated as finalists for Best of TechEd (BOTE) North America Awards in the Messaging and Unified Communications, and SharePoint categories," said Adam Laub, VP of Marketing for STEALTHbits. "We've worked very hard to include numerous customer-requested features and enhancements in both products and we are enthusiastic about the recognition we're receiving from Windows IT Pro."
The Best of TechEd (BOTE) North America Awards, produced by Windows IT Pro, recognize the innovative products and services showcased at Microsoft TechEd North America 2014.
Messaging and Unified Communications Category
This category is for email, Exchange add-ons, instant messaging (IM), fax, mobility, unified communications (UC), and Voice over IP (VOIP) solutions, as well as both server and client technologies.
- StealthAUDIT® for Exchange - StealthAUDIT for Exchange enables organizations to identify risk, track usage, decreases bloat, and secure their MS Exchange Server infrastructure. As an agent-less application, installation times and infrastructure costs are negligible, allowing for rapid ROI -- the result is an enhanced security posture at tremendous cost savings.
StealthAUDIT's breadth of coverage across the Exchange ecosystem greatly reduces the need for multiple, disparate point solutions, scripting, and manual methods of management. StealthAUDIT for Exchange provides broad, yet surgical insight into not only the Exchange application itself, but the Operating System it's installed upon, Active Directory which it cannot function without, and its ties with the Mobility and Unified Communications infrastructure that relies on Exchange.
With a broad and deep reach into virtually every aspect of the Exchange ecosystem, StealthAUDIT provides organizations with a single toolset to address the myriad of Exchange management needs. The reduced number of toolsets reduces annual maintenance and support expenditures significantly, freeing up funds for other projects, initiatives, and toolsets that require monetary and time investment. Scheduling facilities allow administrators to automate the fulfillment of manual, time-consuming, repetitive tasks, freeing their time to address pressing issues and project work that helps the organization make progress in short-term and long-term goals.
This category covers solutions aimed at helping SharePoint admins, developers, and end users make the most of Microsoft SharePoint (e.g., migration, access management, security, auditing, backup and recovery, performance, social computing, content management, search).
- StealthAUDIT® for Data Access Governance - SharePoint Edition - SharePoint does not provide a way to enforce policies and standards across entire data farms and the enterprise as a whole, making it impossible to govern access properly to the massive number of files and data contained within the SharePoint ecosystem. StealthAUDIT for Data Access Governance SharePoint Edition enables organizations to ensure only the right people have access to the right data, enforcing secure collaboration through deep understanding of effective access rights, data ownership, access activity, and more.
Unlike point products designed to address very specific requirements in the management and security of SharePoint, StealthAUDIT's platform-based approach provides organizations with a toolbox of data collection, analysis, remediation, and reporting capabilities to complement the many moving pieces that make up the SharePoint ecosystem as a whole, including dependent and independent systems like the OS, SQL database, IIS and AD.
StealthAUDIT's platform approach provides the ability to not only govern access SharePoint, but to File Shares, Exchange Mailboxes, Active Directory Security Groups, and more. Insight is also provided into Privileged Account access, as well as change and access activities occurring within these environments, providing a single viewpoint for protecting data and mitigating the chance and damage of breach activities.
Conference attendees who would like to learn more about STEALTHbits' capabilities and approach are invited to visit Booth 1940 on the exhibit hall floor at the George R. Brown Conference Center in Houston, Texas.
For more information on STEALTHbits' Data Access Governance solutions, visit http://www.stealthbits.com/data-access-governance-suite
For more information on STEALTHbits' Exchange solutions, visit http://www.stealthbits.com/products/stealthaudit-management-platform/exchange
For more information on the Best of TechEd 2014 Awards, visit http://windowsitpro.com/industry/best-teched-2014-finalists-announced
ABOUT STEALTHbits Technologies
STEALTHbits Technologies specializes in the management and security of unstructured data. STEALTHbits' solutions bridge the gap between Active Directory and unstructured data repositories, providing a previously unavailable view of how access is being granted and who has access to critical unstructured data resources like File Systems and SharePoint.
With this enhanced visibility, organizations of any size can efficiently and confidently:
- Identify, Isolate, and Remediate Open Access Risks
- Address high-visibility projects and initiatives like Identity & Access Management, and Active Directory Clean-up and Consolidation
- Fulfill Audit & Compliance requirements across multiple standards
- Obtain complete visibility into where and how access has been granted
Visit www.stealthbits.com for more information.
Madison Alexander PR
Office +1 714-832-8716
Mobile: +1 949-231-2965