|By Business Wire||
|May 12, 2014 06:01 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q3mpn4/electronic) has announced the addition of the "Electronic Security and Access Control Market Report- UK 2014-2018 Analysis" report to their offering.
Key market influences and future prospects up to 2018. This market has continued to experience mixed fortunes, but represents a substantial sector estimated at over £1.3bn. Factors affecting the market include lower levels of capital expenditure in key end-use sectors, along with falling prices. Other market influences include ongoing concerns regarding violent crime, and the now ever-present threat of terrorism, as well as advances in technology.
This report contains original input and a detailed assessment of the market and represents excellent value for money to companies in the industry or considering entry.
Key areas covered include:
- Overall electronic security and access control market size.
- Review of Intruder Alarms, CCTV and Access Control sectors.
- Key product trends and end-use applications.
- Main suppliers and distribution channels to the market.
- The report includes a detailed review of recent trends and developments in addition to the future prospects of the market, and offers a comprehensive review of market developments.
Issues of particular interest:
- Decline in major construction projects and RMI programmes in the public sector have impacted on the CCTV, access control and intruder alarm sectors.
- Technological advances have continued to drive the replacement market in particular, e.g. remote monitoring - including wireless technology, cloud based surveillance etc.
- Increasing focus on overall lifecycle cost of a system including product, installation, operational costs, servicing and management costs.
- Greater involvement of IT software and system providers in the electronic security industry driven by technological developments.
- Increasing emphasis on providing a full product and service package including equipment, software, servicing and maintenance.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Summary And Future Prospects
3. Economic Environment
4. The Electronic Security Market
5. End-Use Applications And Drivers
6. Product Mix
7. Supply And Distribution
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q3mpn4/electronic.