|By Business Wire||
|May 12, 2014 07:10 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wlqsbw/connected_living) has announced the addition of the "Connected Living Room Market by Products, Technology & by Geography - Global Trend & Forecast to 2013 - 2020" report to their offering.
The major companies involved in connected living room market are Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., Sony Corporation, LG Electronics Inc., BenQ Corporation, Nintendo Co., Ltd, Comcast Corporation and Pioneer Corp.
The transformation of the living room into a digital entertainment hub of a home has been influenced by a variety of factors. One of these major factors has been the beginning of the shift towards digitization, making the use and storage of media content very convenient and highly user friendly. Thus the analysis says that the total connected living room market is expected to cross $357.24 billion by 2020 with a single digit growth rate. Currently, the market value is approximately $197.58 billion.
The major living room devices that have been covered in this research study are TVs, set-top boxes, DVRs, home theater systems, gaming consoles, and blu-ray players. These devices have evolved to become an integral part of a typical connected living room. The development of newer and more advanced wired and wireless connectivity technologies have also contributed to growth of these devices. These technologies have made the storage, sharing and transfer of high quality media content simpler.
- The global connected living room market is estimated to grow at a modest CAGR from 2014 till 2020 and to cross $357.24 billion by the end of these five years.
- Currently, televisions contribute to more than 75% of the global connected living room market. This share is expected to increase to more than 85% by the end of 2020.
- Factors such as evolving technology and changing consumer behavior are affecting each type of devices. For instance, a declining trend is observed in the set-top box and Blu-ray player markets.
- OLED TVs are expected to dominate the television market for the next five years and CCFL backlit LCD TVs and Plasma TVs shall witness a rapid decline in their shipments.
- Porter's analysis in detail, market life cycle analysis along with technology and market roadmaps, evolution and time-lines of each type of living room devices, and their respective markets.
- Detailed segmentation of connected living room market by technology and products with a focus on markets of high growth and emerging technologies.
- The future of each type of related devices and technologies and industry from both - technical and market-oriented perspectives with techno-market oriented roadmaps.
- Detailed pricing and cost analysis of each type of connected living room device, along with future scenarios in prices and dynamics of changes in prices.
- Detailed competitive landscape with identification of the key players in each type of product market, in-depth market share analysis with individual revenue, market shares, and market share rankings.
- Complete value chain, allied industry segments, and value chain analysis of the industry and their impacts on the market.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Connected Living Room Market, By Product
5 Connected Living Room Market By Technology
6 Connected Living Room Market By Geography
7 Competitive Landscape
8 Company Profiles
- Benq Corporation
- Echostar Corporation
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Lg Electronics
- Motorola Mobility Holdings. Inc.
- Nintendo Co., Ltd
- Pace Plc
- Panasonic Corporation
- Samsung Electronics
- Sony Corporation
- Technicolor Sa
- Tivo, Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wlqsbw/connected_living
SYS-CON Events announced today that Column Technologies, a global technology solutions company, will exhibit at SYS-CON's DevOps Summit 2015 New York, which will take place June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Established in 1998, Column Technologies is a leader in application performance and infrastructure management for commercial and federal markets. The company is headquartered in the United States, with a diverse and talented team of more than 350 employees around th...
Apr. 26, 2015 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,807
Apr. 26, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,535
Apr. 26, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,934
Apr. 26, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,515
Apr. 26, 2015 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,322
Apr. 26, 2015 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,579
Apr. 26, 2015 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,429
Apr. 26, 2015 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,752
Apr. 26, 2015 01:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,562
Apr. 26, 2015 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,801
Apr. 26, 2015 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,085
Apr. 26, 2015 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,240
Apr. 26, 2015 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,716
Apr. 26, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,869
The IoT Bootcamp is coming to Cloud Expo | @ThingsExpo on June 9-10 at the Javits Center in New York. Instructor. Registration is now available at http://iotbootcamp.sys-con.com/ Instructor Janakiram MSV previously taught the famously successful Multi-Cloud Bootcamp at Cloud Expo | @ThingsExpo in November in Santa Clara. Now he is expanding the focus to Janakiram is the founder and CTO of Get Cloud Ready Consulting, a niche Cloud Migration and Cloud Operations firm that recently got acquir...
Apr. 26, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,678