|By Business Wire||
|May 12, 2014 07:10 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wlqsbw/connected_living) has announced the addition of the "Connected Living Room Market by Products, Technology & by Geography - Global Trend & Forecast to 2013 - 2020" report to their offering.
The major companies involved in connected living room market are Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., Sony Corporation, LG Electronics Inc., BenQ Corporation, Nintendo Co., Ltd, Comcast Corporation and Pioneer Corp.
The transformation of the living room into a digital entertainment hub of a home has been influenced by a variety of factors. One of these major factors has been the beginning of the shift towards digitization, making the use and storage of media content very convenient and highly user friendly. Thus the analysis says that the total connected living room market is expected to cross $357.24 billion by 2020 with a single digit growth rate. Currently, the market value is approximately $197.58 billion.
The major living room devices that have been covered in this research study are TVs, set-top boxes, DVRs, home theater systems, gaming consoles, and blu-ray players. These devices have evolved to become an integral part of a typical connected living room. The development of newer and more advanced wired and wireless connectivity technologies have also contributed to growth of these devices. These technologies have made the storage, sharing and transfer of high quality media content simpler.
- The global connected living room market is estimated to grow at a modest CAGR from 2014 till 2020 and to cross $357.24 billion by the end of these five years.
- Currently, televisions contribute to more than 75% of the global connected living room market. This share is expected to increase to more than 85% by the end of 2020.
- Factors such as evolving technology and changing consumer behavior are affecting each type of devices. For instance, a declining trend is observed in the set-top box and Blu-ray player markets.
- OLED TVs are expected to dominate the television market for the next five years and CCFL backlit LCD TVs and Plasma TVs shall witness a rapid decline in their shipments.
- Porter's analysis in detail, market life cycle analysis along with technology and market roadmaps, evolution and time-lines of each type of living room devices, and their respective markets.
- Detailed segmentation of connected living room market by technology and products with a focus on markets of high growth and emerging technologies.
- The future of each type of related devices and technologies and industry from both - technical and market-oriented perspectives with techno-market oriented roadmaps.
- Detailed pricing and cost analysis of each type of connected living room device, along with future scenarios in prices and dynamics of changes in prices.
- Detailed competitive landscape with identification of the key players in each type of product market, in-depth market share analysis with individual revenue, market shares, and market share rankings.
- Complete value chain, allied industry segments, and value chain analysis of the industry and their impacts on the market.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Connected Living Room Market, By Product
5 Connected Living Room Market By Technology
6 Connected Living Room Market By Geography
7 Competitive Landscape
8 Company Profiles
- Benq Corporation
- Echostar Corporation
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Lg Electronics
- Motorola Mobility Holdings. Inc.
- Nintendo Co., Ltd
- Pace Plc
- Panasonic Corporation
- Samsung Electronics
- Sony Corporation
- Technicolor Sa
- Tivo, Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wlqsbw/connected_living
SYS-CON Events announced today that Parasoft will exhibit at SYS-CON's 15th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on November 4–6, 2014, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. For 27 years, Parasoft has researched and developed software solutions that help organizations deliver defect-free software efficiently. By integrating Development Testing, API/cloud/SOA/composi...
Oct. 31, 2014 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 390
SYS-CON Events announced today that AgilePoint, the leading provider of Microsoft-centric Business Process Management software, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 2nd International @ThingsExpo which will take place on November 4–6, 2014, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. AgilePoint is the leading provider of Microsoft-based Business Process Management (BPM) software products, has 1,...
Oct. 31, 2014 10:45 AM EDT
Until recently, many organizations required specialized departments to perform mapping and geospatial analysis, and they used Esri on-premise solutions for that work. In his session at 15th Cloud Expo, Dave Peters, author of the Esri Press book Building a GIS, System Architecture Design Strategies for Managers, will discuss how Esri has successfully included the cloud as a fully integrated SaaS ...
Oct. 31, 2014 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,928
The 4th International DevOps Summit, co-located with16th International Cloud Expo – being held June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY – announces that its Call for Papers is now open. Born out of proven success in agile development, cloud computing, and process automation, DevOps is a macro trend you cannot afford to miss. From showcase success stories from early adopters and ...
Oct. 31, 2014 10:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,057
Dyn solutions are at the core of Internet Performance. Through traffic management, message management and performance assurance, Dyn is connecting people through the Internet and ensuring information gets where it needs to go, faster and more reliably than ever before. Founded in 2001 at WPI, Dyn’s global presence services more than four million enterprise, small business and personal customers.
Oct. 31, 2014 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,880
We live in a time when seconds – even milliseconds – can have a dramatic economic impact on your company’s future. With technology being the primary conduit for consumer interaction, the user experience is at center stage. User experience will be a deciding factor in separating the future winners from the losers. By building more speed and agility into the application delivery process, DevOps prom...
Oct. 31, 2014 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,286
European data center operator DEAC is the largest in the Baltics. The activities are orientated to provide data center services and IT outsourcing on Eurasia and America scale in order to create the primary or backup or additional data center for customer in the EU, to protect its business and, most importantly, reduce costs up to 40% within 3-5 years. DEAC is an IT outsourcing services and sol...
Oct. 31, 2014 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,252
The Internet of Things will greatly expand the opportunities for data collection and new business models driven off of that data. In her session at Internet of @ThingsExpo, Esmeralda Swartz, CMO of MetraTech, will discuss how for this to be effective you not only need to have infrastructure and operational models capable of utilizing this new phenomenon, but increasingly service providers will nee...
Oct. 31, 2014 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,290
SYS-CON Events announced today that TeleStax, the main sponsor of Mobicents, will exhibit at Internet of @ThingsExpo, which will take place on November 4–6, 2014, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. TeleStax provides Open Source Communications software and services that facilitate the shift from legacy SS7 based IN networks to IP based LTE and IMS networks hosted on private (...
Oct. 31, 2014 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,645
The major cloud platforms defy a simple, side-by-side analysis. Each of the major IaaS public-cloud platforms offers their own unique strengths and functionality. Options for on-site private cloud are diverse as well, and must be designed and deployed while taking existing legacy architecture and infrastructure into account. Then the reality is that most enterprises are embarking on a hybrid cloud...
Oct. 31, 2014 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,335