|By Business Wire||
|May 12, 2014 08:04 AM EDT||
The IT organization at Arizona State University (ASU) overcame challenges that plague many institutions, including managing demand intake, prioritizing work, and visibility into resource capacity. During a webcast on May 14 hosted by Planview®, Patricia Schneider, program director at ASU will discuss how the University Technology Office (UTO) adopted project portfolio management (PPM) software and implemented best practices to ensure resources are working on the right projects.
Webcast Title: “Streamlining Planning and Programs at Arizona State University: Improving Demand Intake, Prioritization, and Visibility with PPM”
- Patricia Schneider, program director, ASU
- Jerry Manas, senior editor, Planview, and best-selling business author
Description: When organizations lack a central process to capture work and do not have prioritization and planning methods in place, projects often get clogged in the pipeline, slow output, and drain resources. ASU needed to address and resolve such challenges to better understand demand and IT spend. During this webcast, Pat will share their approach to resolving these issues including:
- Implementing leading portfolio and resource management software, best practices, and processes to prioritize incoming work
- Providing metrics, reporting, and analytics for visibility and transparency to its user community and executives to better understand how and where IT investments are used across campus
- Ongoing techniques to continue to mature portfolio management practices
Find out how they chose what to tackle first! The audience will gain practical insight to transform their own approach to planning and programs in their organizations.
Date and Time: Wednesday, May 14th, 2:00 p.m. EDT
Planview is a global leader in portfolio and resource management, helping organizations drive results by optimizing the capacity of their finite people and financial resources. Market leaders across every industry rely on the company’s cloud solutions to manage portfolios across IT, product development, services and finance. Planview’s singular focus fuels a deep commitment to innovation and customer success. For more information, visit http://www.planview.com.