|By Business Wire||
|May 14, 2014 08:07 AM EDT||
FirstRain, the leader in Personal Business Analytics™, today announced the release of its third generation of mobile apps, designed to increase the revenue productivity of enterprise sales teams. Updated versions for iPhone, iPad and Android and a new Windows Phone 8 App empower users to see developments deep in their customer’s businesses and take the right actions to grow their revenue.
FirstRain’s big data analytics solutions get real time, highly personalized, actionable insights and developments to sales and marketing teams. FirstRain’s cloud-based solutions, Customer Insights and Market Insights, leverage patented algorithms to extract critical developments and visualizations from the business web and social media.
Based on over three years of experience working with global sales teams at some of the most successful Fortune 500 companies, FirstRain has upgraded its mobile apps to now include social sharing, analytics and configuration integrated within the Personal Business Analytics mobile experience. Each sales person’s experience is automatically tuned to their role, their company, what they sell and the vertical markets of their customers. With mobile now at the top of the executive agenda as a tool for driving greater user productivity and company growth, usability and personal relevance is integral to adoption and sales productivity. To drive an exceptional user experience and help customers achieve their revenue goals, FirstRain has rolled out significant enhancements to its mobile apps, including:
- Full collaboration and enhanced social sharing: FirstRain users can quickly share actionable recommendations and insights with their colleagues on Chatter, Yammer, LinkedIn, Twitter, and email.
- Context and related insights that showcase meaningful Tweets on specific market and company issues and trends. This helps users better understand the context, extract meaning and determine which action to take next.
- Simple and easy in-app personalization and analytics so users can change their interests and target accounts on their mobile device anytime, anywhere.
- Fully native experiences: FirstRain iOS7 and Android apps are fully native, the gold standard for mobile experience providing the same performance and UI as FirstRain’s other business and personal apps, ensuring a rapid learning curve and easy adoption by sales teams.
- A new, fully native Windows Phone 8 app for users of Windows 8 based mobile devices.
“Thousands of users at some of the largest sales teams drive progress at every stage of their sales cycle directly from their mobile device using FirstRain,” said Penny Herscher, FirstRain President and CEO. “We were early to recognize the mobile requirements of our customers three years ago, and smartphones and tablets have now become their go-to business devices, whether they are on the road or at work, whether they are in sales or marketing, or they are senior executives running the world’s best companies.”
“FirstRain is my go-to mobile app, unlike many other general consumer apps, it provides a very personalized view of my markets and customers enabling my team to understand where opportunities exist that can provide mutual business value, even when I am out of the office,” said Todd Keiner, Managing Director for Strategic Marketing at Pfizer.
FirstRain is a pioneer and leader in personal business analytics solutions for the enterprise. FirstRain’s mobile, cross-platform solutions provide sales, marketing and finance professionals analytics tuned to their specific company strategy and allow them to deeply understand their customer’s business and their markets. FirstRain’s patented, advanced analytics technology finds business-focused Web and social media and then integrates it seamlessly into the world’s premier CRM and social enterprise platforms, including Salesforce.com, Chatter, Microsoft SharePoint and Dynamics, Jive and Yammer. This intelligence is similarly incorporated into leading research platforms such as Fidelity.com, Dun & Bradstreet, Interactive Data and Mergent. Based in San Mateo, California, FirstRain also has offices in New York and Gurgaon, India.