|By Business Wire||
|May 14, 2014 04:28 PM EDT||
MichBio, the biosciences industry association in Michigan, announces the launch of their redesigned and enhance website, www.michbio.org.
The new site was designed with all MichBio audiences in mind: members, bioscience industry professionals, policymakers, and general public. It is more graphically-based to provide a visually pleasing experience. Site visitors can readily locate information they seek as well as discover additional educational materials.
In addition to a design that matches MichBio’s brand, the site contains new information architecture with a more intuitive navigation; enhanced news and events listings; and a member portal that allows unique access to an online community, digital library, and more.
Other features also include:
- Expanded Preferred Purchasing Program
- New BioToolbox, a comprehensive resource for the bioscience industry
- Expanded Policy section with state and federal advocacy and affairs information
- New MichBio Product Showcase where companies can promote their goods and services
- Comprehensive Michigan Bioscience Directory
- Online viewing and sharing of BioMatters and other print publications
- Better social media integration
Additional feature enhancements are planned in the coming months to support the bio-industry’s business needs.
Questions and comments about the site can be directed to [email protected].
MichBio is the trade association committed to driving growth in Michigan's biosciences industry and its many sectors, including agri-biotech, food and nutrition, bio-based technologies and renewable chemicals, industrial and environmental biotech, medical devices and technologies, pharmaceuticals and consumer healthcare, diagnostics and research products, testing and research services, and clinical research. MichBio members include biosciences companies, academic and research institutions, biosciences service providers, and related organizations. For more information, visit www.michbio.org.