|By Business Wire||
|May 15, 2014 05:48 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b4spdc/graphene) has announced the addition of the "Graphene Materials for Opto & Electronic Applications Opportunities Report 2014" report to their offering.
HOW CAN GRAPHENE TECHNOLOGY CHALLENGES AND APPLICATION POTENTIAL BE TRANSFORMED INTO BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES?
In order to reach the best possible performance on lab-scale devices, high quality materials are required. Material suppliers able to consistently deliver high-quality materials have a competitive advantage on the graphene market.
The booming interest in graphene technologies has led to a high demand on graphene equipment. As shown in the report, CVD equipment makers today mainly focus on the R&D equipment used to produce high-quality graphene.
The leading device manufacturers are currently evaluating the graphene technology potential; most of them have internal R&D activities or are developing R&D partnerships with graphene material suppliers. But today's graphene supply chain is widely dispersed and makes choosing the right supplier difficult. A large (and growing) number of start-up companies are looking to catch graphene market opportunities in their initial stage. Securing graphene IP is crucial to a strong competitive position.
As detailed in the report, strong vertical integration trends within the supply chain are expected, due to specific challenges in production and the handling of graphene materials, namely CVD-made graphene sheets. The manufacturers of graphene nanoplatelets will also vertically integrate to gain a higher product value and better differentiation from competitors by offering application-specific materials, such as conductive inks and composite materials for graphene batteries and supercapacitors.
KEY FEATURES OF THE REPORT
- Overview of main opto and electronic applications of graphene materials (printed & flexible circuitry, semi electronic devices, transparent conductive electrodes, energy storage devices, photonic devices)
- Detailed analysis of different graphene materials, their characteristics and manufacturing processes
- 2013-2024 graphene material market forecast (in $M) - Two scenarios
- Overview of main R&D players, graphene CVD equipment makers, material suppliers and relationships within the value chain
- Focus on the key R&D topics
- Company profiles of main players
OBJECTIVES OF THE REPORT
- To guide strategic decisions concerning the R&D development and business activities of the technology, especially pertaining to applications with a strong market potential but also numerous challenges.
- To provide an overview of opto and electronic applications in which graphene can provide a high proposition value regarding the device performance, novel functionalities or costs.
- To identify the most promising graphene materials and their manufacturing processes.
- To describe the key drivers for the development of graphene and to understand the specificities of graphene technology and its complexity.
- To provide an overview of the main R&D players, equipment makers and materials suppliers.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b4spdc/graphene
May. 22, 2015 09:00 PM EDT Reads: 4,901
May. 22, 2015 09:00 PM EDT Reads: 4,610
May. 22, 2015 08:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,122
May. 22, 2015 08:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,214
May. 22, 2015 08:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,722
May. 22, 2015 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 5,576
May. 22, 2015 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,028
May. 22, 2015 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,853
May. 22, 2015 05:30 PM EDT Reads: 3,754
May. 22, 2015 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,538
May. 22, 2015 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,398
May. 22, 2015 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,672
May. 22, 2015 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,076
May. 22, 2015 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,417
May. 22, 2015 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,851