|By Business Wire||
|May 19, 2014 08:11 AM EDT||
The ExactTarget Marketing Cloud from salesforce.com (NYSE:CRM) unveiled the Future of Marketing Tour today, providing marketers the opportunity to hear innovative company examples for building brand loyalty and customer engagement strategies.
Set for Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York City and Chicago, the Future of Marketing Tour will feature the latest research on marketing priorities and insights for creating digital journeys for customers.
“Companies have to plan their future, not just campaigns,” said Michael Lazerow, ExactTarget Marketing Cloud chief marketing officer. “The Future of Marketing Tour will showcase marketing led businesses that are driving innovation with actionable examples of how attendees can create a journey for their customers.”
The Future of Marketing Tour is tailored for companies of all sizes, across all industries. Marketing managers, directors and executives who are involved with one or more digital marketing channels are encouraged to attend. The tour will offer opportunities for peer collaboration, advice and best practices in mapping the customer journey.
Future of Marketing Tour stops include:
- June 10: Los Angeles, Casa Del Mar – Features Michael Lazerow, chief marketing officer for ExactTarget Marketing Cloud; Craig Schinn, senior director, E-commerce & online marketing for The Clymb; Angela Sanchez, vice president, digital consumer marketing for Universal Music Group and Tanya Hersh, senior marketing manager for The Honest Company discussing how they power customer journeys across all channels
- June 12: San Francisco, CityView at Metreon – Features Jeff Ragovin, chief strategy officer for ExactTarget Marketing Cloud and Leslie Lau, senior manager, global social media for Cisco Systems discussing the social customer journey
- June 17: New York City, The Guggenheim – Features Jeff Ragovin, chief strategy officer for ExactTarget Marketing Cloud and Katie Bisbee, chief marketing officer for DonorsChoose.org discussing connecting with donors to create a tailored philanthropic journey
- June 19: Chicago, The Field Museum – Features Jeff Rohrs, vice president, marketing insights for ExactTarget Marketing Cloud and Jack Nick, senior vice president, internet marketing manager for First Midwest Bank discussing how to balance communications across the customer journey to provide a relevant, personalized experience
For more information or to register for the Future of Marketing Tour, visit http://pages.exacttarget.com/future-of-marketing/.
- Follow #ETFOM on Twitter to receive live updates from all Future of Marketing Tour stops
- Watch the Salesforce ExactTarget Marketing Cloud demo video
- Like Salesforce ExactTarget Marketing Cloud on Facebook
- Follow @salesforce, @exacttarget and @marketingcloud on Twitter
About ExactTarget Marketing Cloud
The ExactTarget Marketing Cloud from salesforce.com (NYSE:CRM) is the leading 1:1 digital marketing platform, connecting companies with customers in entirely new ways. Learn more at www.ExactTarget.com.
The ExactTarget and Salesforce names and logos are the exclusive property of salesforce.com.