|By Business Wire||
|May 20, 2014 07:35 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/82hkzd/2014_information) has announced the addition of the "2014 Information Technology Survey of Architecture, Engineering, Planning & Environmental Consulting Firms" report to their offering.
On one hand, you can't afford to under invest in information technology to run your business. On the other hand, you can't afford to over invest, driving up overhead and making it impossible for you to compete. So how do you determine what's normal for IT spending in a firm of your type, size, or region? If you're looking for answers to information technology dilemmas, you need the 2014 Information Technology Survey of Architecture, Engineering, Planning & Environmental Consulting Firms . Updated this year with input from IT directors at leading A/E/P firms, this report contains all the latest data on IT systems, spending, staff, and more.
The 2014 Information Technology Survey will help you:
- Find out how much other firms of your size, type, or region are spending on information technology.
- See how many IT staff are typical for a firm of your size, and get background, qualifications, and compensation data for IT directors and managers.
- Get the hard facts on the systems and platforms in which firms are investing.
- Make sure your firm is on the leading edge not the bleeding edge of technology.
Key Topics Covered:
1. About the Survey
2. Systems and Platforms
3. Networking and Internet Use
4. Project Web Sites
5. Communications Applications
6. Technical/Production/CADD Applications
7. IT Management & Training
8. IT Staff & Consultants
9. IT Spending
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/82hkzd/2014_information