|By Business Wire||
|May 20, 2014 01:20 PM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kdc552/global_media_and) has announced the addition of the "Global Media and Entertainment Solutions for the Cloud" report to their offering.
This market research service provides a detailed market engineering analysis of the global media and entertainment (M&E) solutions in the cloud market. This research service ranks and then explains market drivers and restraints. It also provides revenue forecasts for segments including transcoding, media asset management (MAM), animation, niche services, and end-to-end, business-to-business (B2B) productivity platforms.
The global regions covered in this deliverable include Asia-Pacific (APAC); North America and Latin America (NALA); and Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA). The base year is 2013, and the study period is from 2013 to 2020.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the market growing? How long will it continue to grow and at what rate?
- How will the existing companies shape the market?
- What are the current market trends in the market, and how are competitors continuing to provide value-priced products?
- What technical trends are shaping the market place today? What disruptions are on the horizon, and what implications does this have on future product strategy?
- How are the solutions going to evolve in terms of features and functionalities?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers and Restraints-Media and Entertainment Solutions for the Cloud Market
4. Forecasts and Trends-Media and Entertainment Solutions for the Cloud Market
5. Demand Analysis and Technical Trends
6. Market Share and Competitive Analysis-Media and Entertainment Solutions for the Cloud Market
7. Company Profiles
8. The Last Word
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Amazon Web Services
- Microsoft Azure Media Services
- Prime Focus
- Sony Media Cloud Services
- Tata Communications
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kdc552/global_media_and