|By Marketwired .||
|May 21, 2014 11:00 AM EDT||
HORSHAM, PA -- (Marketwired) -- 05/21/14 -- Human Resource Executive® magazine, the premier publication focused on strategic issues in HR, today announced program details for the 17th Annual HR Technology® Conference & Exposition, to be held October 7-10, 2014 at the Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino in Las Vegas.
The HR Technology® Conference is the world's most important conference on HR technology, focused on engaging attendees with how they can achieve maximum business benefit and organizational success from technology. The conference covers all of the latest trends impacting today's HR leaders and practitioners, including SaaS, the cloud, social, mobile, video, gamification, Big Data and analytics, and robotics, as well as the more traditional technologies and processes still competing for their attention. In addition, all educational sessions are created and delivered by senior executives from leading organizations, resulting in a high-caliber learning experience with real-world lessons and practical takeaways attendees can bring back to their organizations and implement.
The 2014 event promises to be the largest to date with an expanded session agenda that features nearly 40 percent more total sessions and the addition of two new tracks. The new "Ideas and Innovators" track features interactive sessions on the most leading-edge thinking about HR, the workplace and innovative technologies that will change the way HR gets done. The other new technical track, "Behind the Curtain," was developed in conjunction with, and will be hosted by, HR technology luminary Naomi Bloom. Sessions in this track will introduce attendees to the design, development and implementation challenges facing HR and HRIT leaders as they strive to make the best HR technology decisions and get the most from their investments.
Another highlight of this year's event is a presentation by Pat Wadors, CHRO of LinkedIn. Wadors will address why HR must become a more data-driven discipline and offer some key strategies on how the function can make the transition from simply reporting on what has happened, to using data to predict what will happen next. The program will also feature informative case study presentations on how technology has enabled HR transformation at leading global companies like Bloomin' Brands, HP, Kimberly-Clark, Marriott, Unilever and Williams-Sonoma, among others.
Additional highlights from the HR Technology® Conference session agenda include:
- Enhanced focus on global HR, such as a panel discussion led by Jeitosa Group CEO Karen Beaman on transnational HCM, as well as global HCM and talent management case studies from Goldman Sachs, Dentsu Networks, Google and Siemens.
- Prominent HR technology thought leaders, including Josh Bersin of Bersin by Deloitte on integrated talent management, Jason Averbook of Appirio on the future of work, Yvette Cameron of Gartner on robotics and automation, and a closing keynote by Ray Wang of Constellation Research on how digital technology transforms work and workplaces.
- Social technology for HR from organizations like HP, Hootsuite and Marriott, as well as two social panels addressing how social tools and technology can transform organizations.
- Emphasis on data driven HR approaches, with sessions from ConAgra, RedHat and SendGrid on how data is transforming HR and increasing the value it delivers to the organization.
- Taking talent acquisition to the next level through sessions led by Comcast, Lockheed Martin, Under Armour and more.
In addition to these sessions, three of the designees from the 2013 HR Technology® Conference's "Awesome New Technologies for HR" session will validate their companies' growth trajectories by co-presenting with their respective clients. Entelo, Jibe and Jobvite will each present how their technology enables organizations to identify, attract and engage with hard to find candidates.
The 2014 event will also feature the first ever "Awesome New Start-ups for HR" award competition. An expansion of the popular "Awesome New Technologies" general session, this addition will recognize the vibrant and growing HR technology start-up environment.
HR Technology® Conference Co-Chair Steve Boese commented, "Each year, HR Tech aims to provide unrivaled insight into how technology can be best leveraged to transform HR processes and lead to organizational improvement. The 2014 event has shaped up to be the biggest to date, and we look forward to connecting our growing list of attendees with the people, ideas and technologies that will solve their most pressing HR challenges."
More details about the HR Technology® Conference & Exposition can be found at www.HRTechConference.com or by calling 1-800-727-1227. Register by August 4 to save $450.00.
Note to editors: Trademarks and registered trademarks referenced herein remain the property of their respective owners. A limited number of press passes are available. To apply for a press pass to the 17th Annual HR Technology® Conference & Exposition, please contact The Devon Group.
The Devon Group
New York Metro Office: +1 (732) 706-0123, ext. 11
London Office: +44 (0)207 917 1832