|By Business Wire||
|May 22, 2014 10:04 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l28zxs/morocco) has announced the addition of the "Morocco: High-speed Broadband Gives Fresh Impetus to Telecom Sector" report to their offering.
'Morocco: High-speed Broadband Gives Fresh Impetus to Telecom Sector,' a new Country Intelligence Report by the author, offers a precise, incisive profile of Morocco's mobile and fixed telecommunications markets based on comprehensive proprietary data and insights from research in the Moroccan market.
Morocco: High-speed Broadband Gives Fresh Impetus to Telecom Sector provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Morocco today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2018.
- The telecom services market in Morocco will expand to US$4.3bn by 2018, spurred by mobile and fixed broadband.
- The awaited introduction of LTE in 2015 will play an instrumental role in refreshing the revenue streams of the operators. Mobile data is expected to grow at an 8% CAGR from 2013 to 2018.
- Although declining, fixed and mobile voice will remain deep wells of revenue, contributing 67% of total market revenue in 2018.
- The expected entry of Inwi in the ADSL space will help make ADSL broadband more affordable while enhancing existing bundles with further innovative services. Over the long term, FTTH will gradually become a sizable revenue segment, especially if the ANRT issues guidelines on fiber infrastructure sharing.
- Attractive opportunities in the broadband space are available for operators, vendors and investors. Bringing enhanced ICT services to businesses, government agencies and others would further support Morocco's ITO and BPO activities while unlocking new revenue streams.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive summary
- Market and competitor overview
- Morocco in a regional context
- Economic, demographic and political context
- Regulatory environment
- Demand profile
- Service evolution
- Competitive landscape
- Major market players
- Segment analysis
- Mobile services
- Fixed services
- Identifying opportunities
- Maroc Telecom
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l28zxs/morocco