|By Business Wire||
|May 22, 2014 10:09 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9snb4f/capex) has announced the addition of the "Capex Optimization Strategies - Operator Best Practices for Making the Most of 3G Network Capex" report to their offering.
Capex Optimization Strategies: Operator Best Practices for Making the Most of 3G Network Capex, a new Africa and Middle East Telecom Insider starts by noting that operators today continuously need to manage their network capital expenditures in an efficient way, whether their investment priorities lie in broadband, innovation, improved coverage or QoS. To help them make the most of their network capex, the author has developed the MASI framework. MASI provides a structure for the operator to systematically plan and optimize capex, a mission-critical aspect of any operator's daily life.
This Insider presents a selection of 17 techniques inspired by MASI for managing 3G networks in more capex-efficient ways. We discuss techniques related to capacity management, cloud-based services, converged and heterogeneous architectures as well as yield management and network sharing. We explain how to harness these best practices in order to control and reduce 3G capex and thus free up resources for innovation and building next-generation networks. These best practices are then illustrated using examples of implementation from the Middle East and Africa as well as from some developed-market players, such as Verizon, Orange, Zain, MTN, Etisalat, Korea Telecom, STC and Deutsche Telekom. The defined techniques are built on a common-sense, time-tested foundation of aiming to maximize profits through the more efficient use of available assets.
With an insightful application of these techniques, doing more with less can become an achievable goal, a reflex built into the operator's DNA, turning its modus operandi into a lasting competitive advantage.
Reasons To Buy
- This Telecom insider helps executives optimize their 3G capital expenditures and thus free up resources for innovation and building the next generation networks in order to establish a long-lasting competitive-advantage.
- The report offers a wealth of 3G capex optimization techniques related to the capacity planning and delivery process, network architectures and pricing strategies.
- Each of the techniques and their benefits are detailed and include implementation examples by major MEA and global telcos and vendors, enabling readers to gain the insight they need.
- The broad but detailed perspective will help operators manage their challenging capex constraints.
- The report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality that allows it to be turned into presentable material immediately.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Capex optimization for 3G networks
- Optimizing the capacity planning and deployment process
- Optimizing the network architecture
- Leveraging network sharing
- Implementing dynamic pricing and dynamic capacity allocation
3. Conclusion: Key findings and recommendations
- Korea Telecom
- Deutsche Telekom
- Chi Mobile
- NTT Docomo
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9snb4f/capex