|By Business Wire||
|May 23, 2014 09:05 AM EDT||
Eyeball Networks today announced the release of AnyFirewall™ Engine and Server version 10, which bring guaranteed STUN/TURN/ICE connectivity to IPv6 networks and devices.
“IPv6 adoption has now surpassed 7% in the US and 3% worldwide,” said Chris Piche, Eyeball’s CEO. “Developers of communication and collaboration applications require a migration path and AnyFirewall Engine and Server version 10 bring Eyeball’s guaranteed STUN/TURN/ICE connectivity to the IPv6 networks and devices of today and tomorrow.”
AnyFirewall Engine and AnyFirewall Server version 10 support:
- Connectivity for SIP, XMPP, Microsoft Lync, IBM Sametime, and WebRTC systems
- STUN/TURN/ICE RFCs 5245, 5389, 5766, 5928, 6062, 6156, and 6544
- IPv4 / IPv6 interconnectivity
- Industry-leading peer-to-peer connectivity rates and connection times
- Support for all major fixed and mobile platforms including Android, iOS, Linux, OS X, VxWorks, Windows 8, and Windows RT
- Optional support for short-term, long-term, and ephemeral credentials
AnyFirewall Engine and AnyFirewall Server version 10 are available today at www.eyeball.com.
About Eyeball Networks
Eyeball Networks pioneered the STUN/TURN/ICE NAT traversal technologies adopted by communications standards including SIP, XMPP, IMS, PacketCable, IBM Sametime, Microsoft Lync, and WebRTC.
Today Eyeball’s AnyFirewall™ Technology is patented, foundational to STUN/TURN/ICE, and guarantees connectivity for the world’s largest developers of semiconductors, smartphones, tablets, and VoIP and video telephony systems. Tens of millions of subscribers benefit from AnyFirewall Technology. AnyFirewall Technology is embedded in products used by 98% of the Fortune 500 and 100% of the Fortune 100.
Any Network. Any Firewall. Any Device. Any Protocol. Guaranteed.
All names and trademarks are copyright of their respective holders.