|By Business Wire||
|May 26, 2014 01:58 PM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qfw455/permanent_wafer) has announced the addition of the "Permanent Wafer Bonding for Semiconductor: Application Trends & Technology" report to their offering.
EV GROUP IS LEADING, AMAT AND TEL ARE MERGING, WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?
The permanent bonding market is evolving, currently dominated and fragmented by 3 main permanent bonding equipment suppliers: EV Group (EVG), SUSS MicroTec, and TEL (Tokyo Electron).
These 3 vendors today account for almost 80% of the permanent bonding equipment market by focusing on MEMS and advanced packaging applications including BSI CIS, CIS capping WLP, and 3D stack TSV.
- EVG is still the market leader in permanent bonding technology with more than 70% of market share, but will be challenged by the merging of TEL and AMAT (Applied Materials),two of the largest semiconductor equipment suppliers in the world.
- The entrance of aggressive new players is likely to challenge established players in the permanent bonding market:
- Some players have recently entered the market with low barriers of entry such as Mitsubishi Heavy Industry (MHI); mainly with customers involved in the R&D sector.
- Other big equipment suppliers have created a challenging environment and stimulate technology innovation for further improvements in the Advanced packaging area.
- TEL has gained more market share in 2013 from permanent bonding technologies - with significant market share achieved due to their deep involvement in 3D TSV Stack bonding technology performed at room temperature.
KEY FEATURES OF THE REPORT
- Permanent bonding market metrics (wpsy, units and value)
- Breakdown by wafer size
- Complete competitive analysis of the key permanent bonding equipment suppliers with in-depth profiles of the main equipment vendors
- Market share of each major equipment supplier
- Overview of the different permanent bonding technologies
- Key technical insights and detailed analysis on all permanent bonding technologies, trends, & challenges
- Detailed analysis on the applications using permanent bonding technologies
- Detailed information on established and emerging permanent bonding process steps
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive summary
- Introduction, definitions & scope of the report
- 2013-2019 detailed permanent bonding
- Permanent bonding technologies
- 2013-2019 detailed permanent bonding forecast by applications
- Conclusions & perspectives
- Company presentation
- Applied Materials
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
- Murata / VTI
- Silicon Labs
- SUSS MicroTec
- Teledyne DALSA
- Tokyo Electron
- Texas Instruments
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qfw455/permanent_wafer