|By Business Wire||
|May 26, 2014 03:09 PM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h2ftn3/global_market_for) has announced the addition of the "Global Market for Mobile Payments" report to their offering.
With the popularity of smartphones, electronic payments has today become a reality. This has brought about a marked shift in the payment ecosystem. While there are many challenges that the mobile payments industry needs to tackle at the moment, there is no doubt that mobile payments is poised to become one of the fastest growing sectors in the years to come.
This report analyzes this fast growing industry in its research report Global Market for Mobile Payments.
Coverage in this in-depth industry analysis is as follows:
- An analysis of the global mobile communication industry through statistics, analysis of the market by technology, by subscribers, by regions, by the importance of data as an area of growth, growth of new applications as well as an outlook for mobile communications.
- An analysis of the mobile payment industry through industry statistics, a look at the current electronic payment system and industry structure, mobile payment deployment options, the growing number of apps catering to mobile payment, security and privacy concerns of consumers as well as the important role semiconductor companies are playing in this industry.
- An analysis of how the mobile phone is driving the market for mobile payments through the emergence of mobile wallets, impact of the growing use of smartphones, higher consumer expectation, importance of loyalty and reward programs and other factors.
- An analysis of the key growth regions of mobile payment. Markets analyzes include Brazil, Japan, South Korea and the region of Latin America in general.
- The emergence of mobile payments and its impact on issuers, merchant acquirers, payment network operators, retailers, customers and other players.
- An analysis of the market for mobile wallets through hardware-based mobile wallets and cloud-based authentication for mobile wallets.
- An analysis of the major industry players and their presence in the global mobile payment markets. Players analyzed include American Express, Apple, Google, Mastercard, PayPal, Visa, and a case study on the Isis Mobile Wallet.
- An outlook for the global market for mobile payments.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Global Mobile Communication Market
3. Market for Mobile Payments
4. How the Mobile Phone is Driving the Market for Mobile Payments
5. Key Growth Regions
6. Emergence of Mobile Payments & its Impact
7. Market for Mobile Wallets
8. Major Players & their Marker Presence
9. Industry Outlook
- American Express Company
- Apple Inc
- Isis Mobile Wallet
- Mastercard Inc
- PayPal (eBay)
- Visa Inc
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h2ftn3/global_market_for
SAP is delivering break-through innovation combined with fantastic user experience powered by the market-leading in-memory technology, SAP HANA. In his General Session at 15th Cloud Expo, Thorsten Leiduck, VP ISVs & Digital Commerce, SAP, will discuss how SAP and partners provide cloud and hybrid cloud solutions as well as real-time Big Data offerings that help companies of all sizes and industr...
Oct. 30, 2014 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,958
When an enterprise builds a hybrid IaaS cloud connecting its data center to one or more public clouds, security is often a major topic along with the other challenges involved. Security is closely intertwined with the networking choices made for the hybrid cloud. Traditional networking approaches for building a hybrid cloud try to kludge together the enterprise infrastructure with the public clou...
Oct. 30, 2014 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,275
Connected devices and the Internet of Things are getting significant momentum in 2014. In his session at Internet of @ThingsExpo, Jim Hunter, Chief Scientist & Technology Evangelist at Greenwave Systems, will examine three key elements that together will drive mass adoption of the IoT before the end of 2015. The first element is the recent advent of robust open source protocols (like AllJoyn and...
Oct. 30, 2014 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,473
Internet of @ThingsExpo Silicon Valley announced on Thursday its first 12 all-star speakers and sessions for its upcoming event, which will take place November 4-6, 2014, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in California. @ThingsExpo, the first and largest IoT event in the world, debuted at the Javits Center in New York City in June 10-12, 2014 with over 6,000 delegates attending the conference. ...
Oct. 30, 2014 07:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,136
The Internet of Things (IoT) promises to evolve the way the world does business; however, understanding how to apply it to your company can be a mystery. Most people struggle with understanding the potential business uses or tend to get caught up in the technology, resulting in solutions that fail to meet even minimum business goals. In his session at Internet of @ThingsExpo, Jesse Shiah, CEO / ...
Oct. 29, 2014 11:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,390
SYS-CON Events announced today that AIC, a leading provider of OEM/ODM server and storage solutions, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 16th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. AIC is a leading provider of both standard OTS, off-the-shelf, and OEM/ODM server and storage solutions. With expert in-house design capabilities, validati...
Oct. 29, 2014 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,592
SYS-CON Events announced today that TeleStax, the main sponsor of Mobicents, will exhibit at Internet of @ThingsExpo, which will take place on November 4–6, 2014, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. TeleStax provides Open Source Communications software and services that facilitate the shift from legacy SS7 based IN networks to IP based LTE and IMS networks hosted on private (...
Oct. 29, 2014 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,546
From a software development perspective IoT is about programming "things," about connecting them with each other or integrating them with existing applications. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Yakov Fain, co-founder of Farata Systems and SuranceBay, will show you how small IoT-enabled devices from multiple manufacturers can be integrated into the workflow of an enterprise application. This is a pr...
Oct. 29, 2014 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,011
We are all here because we are sold on the transformative promise of The Cloud. But what good is all of this ephemeral, on-demand infrastructure if your usage doesn't actually improve the agility and speed of your business? How must Operations adapt in order to avoid stifling your Cloud initiative? In his session at DevOps Summit, Damon Edwards, co-founder and managing partner of the DTO Solutio...
Oct. 29, 2014 01:35 PM EDT Reads: 1,151
SYS-CON Events announced today that O'Reilly Media has been named “Media Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 15th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on November 4–6, 2014, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. O'Reilly Media spreads the knowledge of innovators through its books, online services, magazines, and conferences. Since 1978, O'Reilly Media has been a chronicler and ca...
Oct. 29, 2014 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,490