|By Business Wire||
|May 27, 2014 01:10 PM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/45lwnk/tariff_trends) has announced the addition of the "Tariff Trends SnapShot 27 - Indian Mobile Market and its Pricing" report to their offering.
In this SnapShot, the author examines the pricing strategies followed by MNOs in the Indian market, one of the most largest and most competitive markets in the world. There has been continued price erosion for voice services, but now voice usage is also falling. Mobile data usage is increasing, aided by the sale of 3G dongles and smartphone devices, but device penetration remains at relatively low levels. MNOs are now seeking to boost data usage with low cost devices and promotional pricing. But average ARPU rates are still being squeezed.
1. Introduction - the Indian mobile landscape
2. The key Indian mobile pricing trends in 2014
3. The main changes in the Indian mobile market
4. Examples of Indian MNO pricing
5. Conclusion - The future of Indian mobile pricing
- Idea Cellular
- MTS India
- Reliance Communications Uninor
- TATA DOCOMO
- Vodafone (India)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/45lwnk/tariff_trends