|By Business Wire||
|May 29, 2014 09:01 AM EDT||
CSG International, (NASDAQ: CSGS), a global provider of interactive transaction-driven solutions and services; CSG Invotas, the company’s exciting enterprise security business; and CSG Content Direct, today announced their participation in TM Forum Live! 2014, June 2 - 5 at the Acropolis in Nice.
TM Forum Live! brings together more than 3,000 delegates and 150 industry leaders to help organisations harness the innovations and expertise they need to set and execute their digital strategies. At this year’s event in Nice, CSG, CSG Invotas, and CSG Content Direct will be honoured at a number of award and event venues. Highlights include:
- CSG Singleview has been selected as TM Forum Excellence Award Finalist. Winners will be announced on June 2 and will be showcased during the opening keynote session on June 3. Singleview Accelerate 8 speeds time-to-market for new services and drives down operational costs to enable traditional service providers to compete in the digital economy. It is the billing solution of choice for service providers in both consumer and enterprise markets.
- CSG Invotas will host the panel, “Shifting Your Security Strategy for Quick Action” as part of the “Security & Privacy” track on Tuesday, June 3, at 2.50 p.m. in the Rhodes conference room 2 on level 2. Panelists include Paul Nguyen, president of global security solutions at CSG Invotas; Larry Clinton, president and chief executive officer of the Internet Security Alliance (ISA); Floris van den Dool, managing director of information security services for Europe, Africa, and Latin America for Accenture; and Shawn Carpenter, chief technical analyst at iSIGHT Partners. Panelists will discuss the essentials of a proactive defense strategy that includes policy, processes, and technologies.
- CSG Content Direct and CSG Invotas have been selected as Pipeline Innovation Award finalists. Content Direct is a finalist in the Technology Provider of the Year category, and Invotas is a finalist in the Security & Assurance category. Winners in both categories will be announced on Monday, June 2.
“Today’s service providers require holistic, end-to-end strategies that allow them to maintain and grow their current product offerings while continuing to invest in the next-generation of services,” said Peter Kalan, president and chief executive officer of CSG. “Our entire suite of services—including CSG Singleview and CSG Content Direct—is designed to help our global clients remain relevant, agile, and competitive in all of their target markets.”
|TM Forum Live 2014 Expo Hall, Stand 8|
June 2 - 5 in Nice, the Acropolis
|Meet with CSG executives to learn:|
- How automated threat response strategies can protect revenue, intellectual property, mobile device management (MDM), brand reputation, and more effectively by use of orchestration and automation tools
- The challenges associated with LTE, 4G, and mobile broadband including monetisation, increasing data volume, processing optimisation, content delivery, vendor ecosystem management, and the effects of of LTE on wholesale business
- The evolving role of communication service providers and the trend toward digital lifestyle services
- The reinvention of business systems architecture to meet new digital challenges, defend margins, increase efficiency, boost flexibility, and speed responsiveness through managed services, vendor consolidation, and the centralisation of the billing stack
- Opportunities for cloud-based delivery and mobility services that enable the digital enterprise.
- How to use relevant and personalised customer interactions to enhance the customer experience and offer consumers the freedom to manage contact and billing preferences, which reduce churn and increase customer satisfaction
- How changes to EU roaming regulations will introduce competition and customer choice among providers
Additionally, CSG Invotas and ISA will be discussing the launch of ISA Europe (ISAE), a new organisation that will lead the European discussion on sustainable cyber security. ISAE is pan-European, multisector, and dedicated to the mission of integrating digital technology with progressive public policy to create a region-wide sustainable approach to cyber security. In addition to advocating for market-based public policy, ISAE will:
- Articulate a risk-management strategy for European enterprises to manage cyber threats in the context of their business goals, including more effective involvement of senior management and corporate boards of directors
- Develop tools that will improve cyber security and compliance by lowering compliance costs and making corporate security more efficient and effective
CSG representatives will be available to review the current service provider ecosystem. They will address the next evolution of cyber defense strategies, the evolving competitive landscape, and the latest innovations in unified architectures and automation capabilities using best-in-breed technology.
About CSG International
CSG Systems International, Inc. (NASDAQ:CSGS) is a market-leading business support solutions and services company serving the majority of the top 100 global communications service providers, including leaders in fixed, mobile, and next-generation networks such as AT&T, Comcast, DISH, Orange, Reliance, SingTel Optus, Telecom New Zealand, Telefonica, Time Warner Cable, T-Mobile, Verizon, Vivo, and Vodafone. With more than 30 years of experience and expertise in voice, video, data, and content services, CSG International offers a broad portfolio of licensed and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)-based products and solutions that help clients compete more effectively, improve business operations and deliver a more impactful customer experience across a variety of touch points. For more information, visit our website at www.csgi.com.
About CSG Content Direct
CSG Content Direct empowers content creators, aggregators, and distributors to easily and effectively market, monetize, and manage content. Content Direct is offered as either a set of software services or as an integrated solution and allows content companies of all sizes to increase the value and return of every content transaction. The solution supports virtually all content types and commerce models, including marketing promotions, offer management, partner management, financial management, reporting, analytics, and syndication. Content Direct is a complete solution and is integrated with leading digital ecosystem providers. For more information, please visit www.csgi.com/contentdirect.
About CSG Invotas
CSG Invotas™ offers security orchestration and automation solutions that provide dynamic, real-time management of large security ecosystems. It enables security professionals to respond effectively to ever-changing cyber threats. Invotas builds upon CSG’s proven solutions and expertise to support the mitigation and eradication of cyber attacks across complex enterprise environments. For more information, please visit www.csginvotas.com.
The Internet of Things is not new. Historically, smart businesses have used its basic concept of leveraging data to drive better decision making and have capitalized on those insights to realize additional revenue opportunities. So, what has changed to make the Internet of Things one of the hottest topics in tech? In his session at @ThingsExpo, Chris Gray, Director, Embedded and Internet of Things, discussed the underlying factors that are driving the economics of intelligent systems. Discover ...
May. 5, 2015 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 5,508
SYS-CON Events announced today the IoT Bootcamp – Jumpstart Your IoT Strategy, being held June 9–10, 2015, in conjunction with 16th Cloud Expo and Internet of @ThingsExpo at the Javits Center in New York City. This is your chance to jumpstart your IoT strategy. Combined with real-world scenarios and use cases, the IoT Bootcamp is not just based on presentations but includes hands-on demos and walkthroughs. We will introduce you to a variety of Do-It-Yourself IoT platforms including Arduino, Ras...
May. 5, 2015 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,904
17th Cloud Expo, taking place Nov 3-5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. Cloud computing is now being embraced by a majority of enterprises of all sizes. Yesterday's debate about public vs. private has transformed into the reality of hybrid cloud: a recent survey shows that 74% of enterprises have a hybrid cloud strategy. Meanwhile, 94% of enterprises a...
May. 5, 2015 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 578
SYS-CON Media announced today that @WebRTCSummit Blog, the largest WebRTC resource in the world, has been launched. @WebRTCSummit Blog offers top articles, news stories, and blog posts from the world's well-known experts and guarantees better exposure for its authors than any other publication. @WebRTCSummit Blog can be bookmarked ▸ Here @WebRTCSummit conference site can be bookmarked ▸ Here
May. 5, 2015 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 3,395
Database apps on mobile devices shouldn't stop working when there's limited or no network connectivity. In his session at 16th Cloud Expo, Bradley Holt, a Developer Advocate for IBM Cloudant, will discuss how to bring data stored in a cloud database to the edge of the network (and back again), whenever an Internet connection is available. He will demonstrate techniques for replicating cloud databases with mobile devices in order to build offline-enabled mobile apps that can provide a better,...
May. 5, 2015 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 998
SYS-CON Events announced today that Secure Infrastructure & Services will exhibit at SYS-CON's 16th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY, and the 17th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Secure Infrastructure & Services (SIAS) is a managed services provider of cloud computing solutions for the IBM Power Systems market. The company...
May. 5, 2015 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,064
Scott Jenson leads a project called The Physical Web within the Chrome team at Google. Project members are working to take the scalability and openness of the web and use it to talk to the exponentially exploding range of smart devices. Nearly every company today working on the IoT comes up with the same basic solution: use my server and you'll be fine. But if we really believe there will be trillions of these devices, that just can't scale. We need a system that is open a scalable and by using ...
May. 5, 2015 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 5,871
In his session at WebRTC Summit, Peter Dunkley, Technical Director at Acision, will look at creating interactive communications via the web by adding messaging, file transfer, and group communication (group chat and audio/video conferencing) into the web experience. He will also discuss potential applications of this technology in areas including B2B, B2C, P2P, and gaming. Peter Dunkley is Technical Director at Acision. He graduated from The University of Edinburgh in 2000 with a BSc (Hons) in ...
May. 5, 2015 09:39 AM EDT Reads: 152
The cloud has transformed how we think about software quality. Instead of preventing failures, we must focus on automatic recovery from failure. In other words, resilience trumps traditional quality measures. Continuous delivery models further squeeze traditional notions of quality. Remember the venerable project management Iron Triangle? Among time, scope, and cost, you can only fix two or quality will suffer. Only in today's DevOps world, continuous testing, integration, and deployment upend...
May. 5, 2015 09:30 AM EDT Reads: 3,419
It's time to put the "Thing" back in IoT. Whether it’s drones, robots, self-driving cars, ... There are multiple incredible examples of the power of IoT nowadays that are shadowed by announcements of yet another twist on statistics, databases, .... Sorry, I meant, Big Data(TM), tiered storage(TM), complex systems(TM), smart nations(TM), .... In his session at WebRTC Summit, Dr Alex Gouaillard, CTO and Co-Founder of Temasys, will discuss the concrete, cool, examples of IoT already happening tod...
May. 5, 2015 09:15 AM EDT Reads: 575
SYS-CON Events announced today that Site24x7, the cloud infrastructure monitoring service, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 16th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Site24x7 is a cloud infrastructure monitoring service that helps monitor the uptime and performance of websites, online applications, servers, mobile websites and custom APIs. The monitoring is done from 50+ locations across the world and from various wireless carr...
May. 5, 2015 09:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,458
What exactly is a cognitive application? In her session at 16th Cloud Expo, Ashley Hathaway, Product Manager at IBM Watson, will look at the services being offered by the IBM Watson Developer Cloud and what that means for developers and Big Data. She'll explore how IBM Watson and its partnerships will continue to grow and help define what it means to be a cognitive service, as well as take a look at the offerings on Bluemix. She will also check out how Watson and the Alchemy API team up to off...
May. 5, 2015 09:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,128
ScriptRock has been included in the list of "Cool Vendors" in the "Cool Vendors in DevOps 2015" report by Gartner, Inc.* ScriptRock provides visibility into the configuration state of an organization's IT environments, enabling the continuous delivery of mission critical services. For enterprises where downtime is not an option, ScriptRock's system-wide overwatch offers the assurance that misconfigurations and anomalies are caught before they affect the business. By satisfying this fundamental ...
May. 5, 2015 09:15 AM EDT Reads: 358
Cloud and Big Data present unique dilemmas: embracing the benefits of these new technologies while maintaining the security of your organization's assets. When an outside party owns, controls and manages your infrastructure and computational resources, how can you be assured that sensitive data remains private and secure? How do you best protect data in mixed use cloud and big data infrastructure sets? Can you still satisfy the full range of reporting, compliance and regulatory requirements? In...
May. 5, 2015 09:15 AM EDT Reads: 3,711
Between the compelling mockups and specs produced by your analysts and designers, and the resulting application built by your developers, there is a gulf where projects fail, costs spiral out of control, and applications fall short of requirements. In his session at DevOps Summit, Charles Kendrick, CTO and Chief Architect at Isomorphic Software, will present a new approach where business and development users collaborate – each using tools appropriate to their goals and expertise – to build mo...
May. 5, 2015 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 4,033