|By Business Wire||
|May 29, 2014 09:01 AM EDT||
CSG International, (NASDAQ: CSGS), a global provider of interactive transaction-driven solutions and services; CSG Invotas, the company’s exciting enterprise security business; and CSG Content Direct, today announced their participation in TM Forum Live! 2014, June 2 - 5 at the Acropolis in Nice.
TM Forum Live! brings together more than 3,000 delegates and 150 industry leaders to help organisations harness the innovations and expertise they need to set and execute their digital strategies. At this year’s event in Nice, CSG, CSG Invotas, and CSG Content Direct will be honoured at a number of award and event venues. Highlights include:
- CSG Singleview has been selected as TM Forum Excellence Award Finalist. Winners will be announced on June 2 and will be showcased during the opening keynote session on June 3. Singleview Accelerate 8 speeds time-to-market for new services and drives down operational costs to enable traditional service providers to compete in the digital economy. It is the billing solution of choice for service providers in both consumer and enterprise markets.
- CSG Invotas will host the panel, “Shifting Your Security Strategy for Quick Action” as part of the “Security & Privacy” track on Tuesday, June 3, at 2.50 p.m. in the Rhodes conference room 2 on level 2. Panelists include Paul Nguyen, president of global security solutions at CSG Invotas; Larry Clinton, president and chief executive officer of the Internet Security Alliance (ISA); Floris van den Dool, managing director of information security services for Europe, Africa, and Latin America for Accenture; and Shawn Carpenter, chief technical analyst at iSIGHT Partners. Panelists will discuss the essentials of a proactive defense strategy that includes policy, processes, and technologies.
- CSG Content Direct and CSG Invotas have been selected as Pipeline Innovation Award finalists. Content Direct is a finalist in the Technology Provider of the Year category, and Invotas is a finalist in the Security & Assurance category. Winners in both categories will be announced on Monday, June 2.
“Today’s service providers require holistic, end-to-end strategies that allow them to maintain and grow their current product offerings while continuing to invest in the next-generation of services,” said Peter Kalan, president and chief executive officer of CSG. “Our entire suite of services—including CSG Singleview and CSG Content Direct—is designed to help our global clients remain relevant, agile, and competitive in all of their target markets.”
|TM Forum Live 2014 Expo Hall, Stand 8|
June 2 - 5 in Nice, the Acropolis
|Meet with CSG executives to learn:|
- How automated threat response strategies can protect revenue, intellectual property, mobile device management (MDM), brand reputation, and more effectively by use of orchestration and automation tools
- The challenges associated with LTE, 4G, and mobile broadband including monetisation, increasing data volume, processing optimisation, content delivery, vendor ecosystem management, and the effects of of LTE on wholesale business
- The evolving role of communication service providers and the trend toward digital lifestyle services
- The reinvention of business systems architecture to meet new digital challenges, defend margins, increase efficiency, boost flexibility, and speed responsiveness through managed services, vendor consolidation, and the centralisation of the billing stack
- Opportunities for cloud-based delivery and mobility services that enable the digital enterprise.
- How to use relevant and personalised customer interactions to enhance the customer experience and offer consumers the freedom to manage contact and billing preferences, which reduce churn and increase customer satisfaction
- How changes to EU roaming regulations will introduce competition and customer choice among providers
Additionally, CSG Invotas and ISA will be discussing the launch of ISA Europe (ISAE), a new organisation that will lead the European discussion on sustainable cyber security. ISAE is pan-European, multisector, and dedicated to the mission of integrating digital technology with progressive public policy to create a region-wide sustainable approach to cyber security. In addition to advocating for market-based public policy, ISAE will:
- Articulate a risk-management strategy for European enterprises to manage cyber threats in the context of their business goals, including more effective involvement of senior management and corporate boards of directors
- Develop tools that will improve cyber security and compliance by lowering compliance costs and making corporate security more efficient and effective
CSG representatives will be available to review the current service provider ecosystem. They will address the next evolution of cyber defense strategies, the evolving competitive landscape, and the latest innovations in unified architectures and automation capabilities using best-in-breed technology.
About CSG International
CSG Systems International, Inc. (NASDAQ:CSGS) is a market-leading business support solutions and services company serving the majority of the top 100 global communications service providers, including leaders in fixed, mobile, and next-generation networks such as AT&T, Comcast, DISH, Orange, Reliance, SingTel Optus, Telecom New Zealand, Telefonica, Time Warner Cable, T-Mobile, Verizon, Vivo, and Vodafone. With more than 30 years of experience and expertise in voice, video, data, and content services, CSG International offers a broad portfolio of licensed and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)-based products and solutions that help clients compete more effectively, improve business operations and deliver a more impactful customer experience across a variety of touch points. For more information, visit our website at www.csgi.com.
About CSG Content Direct
CSG Content Direct empowers content creators, aggregators, and distributors to easily and effectively market, monetize, and manage content. Content Direct is offered as either a set of software services or as an integrated solution and allows content companies of all sizes to increase the value and return of every content transaction. The solution supports virtually all content types and commerce models, including marketing promotions, offer management, partner management, financial management, reporting, analytics, and syndication. Content Direct is a complete solution and is integrated with leading digital ecosystem providers. For more information, please visit www.csgi.com/contentdirect.
About CSG Invotas
CSG Invotas™ offers security orchestration and automation solutions that provide dynamic, real-time management of large security ecosystems. It enables security professionals to respond effectively to ever-changing cyber threats. Invotas builds upon CSG’s proven solutions and expertise to support the mitigation and eradication of cyber attacks across complex enterprise environments. For more information, please visit www.csginvotas.com.
There is no doubt that Big Data is here and getting bigger every day. Building a Big Data infrastructure today is no easy task. There are an enormous number of choices for database engines and technologies. To make things even more challenging, requirements are getting more sophisticated, and the standard paradigm of supporting historical analytics queries is often just one facet of what is needed. As Big Data growth continues, organizations are demanding real-time access to data, allowing immed...
May. 25, 2015 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,757
May. 25, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,578
May. 25, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 4,054
May. 25, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,718
May. 25, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,123
May. 25, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,254
May. 25, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,777
May. 25, 2015 11:30 AM EDT Reads: 3,452
May. 25, 2015 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,419
May. 25, 2015 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 4,449
May. 25, 2015 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,254
May. 25, 2015 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,450
May. 25, 2015 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 4,739
May. 25, 2015 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 5,509
There's Big Data, then there's really Big Data from the Internet of Things. IoT is evolving to include many data possibilities like new types of event, log and network data. The volumes are enormous, generating tens of billions of logs per day, which raise data challenges. Early IoT deployments are relying heavily on both the cloud and managed service providers to navigate these challenges. In her session at Big Data Expo®, Hannah Smalltree, Director at Treasure Data, discussed how IoT, Big D...
May. 25, 2015 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,976