|By Business Wire||
|June 2, 2014 04:47 PM EDT||
The Annual Conference of the Society of Concurrent Product Development (SCPD) will be held June 24 - 25 at the 3M Innovation Center in St. Paul. SCPD is a nonprofit organization dedicated to disseminating the latest knowledge relating to concurrent product development (CPD). We promote the integration of Strategy, People, Process, Tools, and Technology as a major enhancement to introducing innovations to the marketplace. Our experience is testimony to the fact that Concurrent Innovation (Concurrency) very effectively reduces time-to-market and eliminates quality issues, redesigns, and cost over-runs.
This dynamic conference features a community of thought leaders who act with intent to effectively innovate big solutions aimed at creating a healthy future. Conference speakers will describe how through the benefits of Concurrent Innovation (Concurrency) they are closing and eliminating the gap between strategy and execution. SCPD’s nonprofit status allows it to present these distinguished speakers at a very reasonable rate. The conference fee includes a one-year membership to SCPD.
Registration information: http://scpdnet.org/2014-conference/index.htm
- Peter Fritz – President SCPD (3M, Manufacturing Technology Manager)
- Scott Propp – Founder and CEO (Innovation Catalyst and Management Consultant)
- Norbert Majerus – Black Belt (Goodyear – Six Sigma Program)
- Neel Naicker – Founder and CEO (AMP Technologies)
- Nicole O’Hay – Organization Development Practitioner and Educator (Board of Directors for Community Boards)
- Asoka Veeravagu – Vice President, New Business Development (Jarden)
- Jacqueline Byrd, PhD – President and Chief Innovation Officer (Creatrix, Inc.)
- David Williams – CIO and VP of Strategic Alliances (Carlson School of Management)
- Elwin Loomis – Director of Engineering (Target)
- David Seibert – President and Principal Consultant (Sequoia Vantage)
- Karyn Petrosini – Vice President of International Supply Chain (Kuehne+Nagel)
For more information, please visit our web site: http://www.scpdnet.org/
The concurrent approach to integrating the whole enhances many methods and outcomes. This is significant, when R&D accounts for 10–20% of annual productivity gains in the USA, and typically averages 2.3% growth per year. We proudly offer this conference under the premise that concurrent engineering and concurrent product development are integral parts of productivity growth. In short, Concurrency is the guiding principle of innovation!