|By Business Wire||
|June 3, 2014 11:49 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gmfnlv/the_pulse_of) has announced the addition of the "The Pulse of Mobile Enterprise Applications" report to their offering.
The value of mobile worker software applications is growing quickly in the North American business sector. This market insight uses feedback from the annual Mobile Enterprise Applications survey to examine ten key issues that businesses must address as they consider and implement these employee-facing solutions.
Issues include defining business needs, prioritizing deployment plans, selecting a mobility partner, deciding on cloud vs. on-premise, etc. Survey feedback provides vendors and their channels with compelling material to discuss with prospective application customers.
10 Key issues
- Deciding Which Business Need Is Best Addressed
- Identifying and Addressing Barriers to Implementation
- Prioritizing the Applications to be Deployed
- Selecting a Mobility Partner
- Determining the Level of Customization Required
- Deciding Between a Cloud-based vs. On-premise Approach
- Identifying Which Mobile Devices Will be Used with the Application
- Determining If a Mobility Management Platform is Required
- Tracking the Impact of the Mobile Worker Application
- Selecting a Preferred Application Brand
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gmfnlv/the_pulse_of