|By Bob Gourley||
|June 5, 2014 06:59 PM EDT||
By Bob Gourley
We are partnering with the highly regarded community-focused United States Geospatial Intelligence Foundation (USGIF) to coordinate this event. If you are an analyst please join us, we are looking for people with lessons to share and a desire to find new approaches to big problems.
More info is below and at: http://ctolink.us/AnalyticForum2014
Analytics 2014: Insights for Mission Impact
Wednesday, July 30
Hyatt Regency Reston
1800 Presidents St., Reston, VA 20190
This one-day event provides a forum for sharing lessons learned between and among thought leaders from Finance, Retail, eCommerce, Healthcare, Scientific Research, Law Enforcement, DoD and Intelligence. Data scientists, CTOs, CIOs, analysts and executives from across these domains are all in need of best of breed capabilities to enhance analytics outcomes. If you offer capabilities to improve data collection, processing, visualization, correlation and analysis or training/integration of these critical functions join us as we facilitate direct cross sector collaboration among leaders who need your solutions.
- Dr. David Bray, FCC CIO
- Jeff Jonas, IBM Chief Scientist of Context Computing
- Matt Devost, CEO, FusionX
- Scott Sorensen, Ancestry.com CTO
- Tom Lash, Leidos
- Bob Gourley, CTOvision and Analyst One
- Natasha Balac, San Diego Supercomputer Center
- Kirk Borne, Large Synoptic Survey Telescope Project, George Mason University
- Collene McCue, DigitalGlobe
- Stephen Malphrus, Former Chief of Staff and COO, Federal Reserve Bank
- Dr. Dave Warner, MindTel
Register here: http://ctolink.us/AnalyticForum2014
Interested in sponsorship opportunities for this workshop? Download the Sponsorship Prospectus to secure your sponsorship!