|By Business Wire||
|June 6, 2014 11:04 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3n7hgh/the_world_market) has announced the addition of the "The World Market for Cloud Computing in Healthcare (Saas, IaaS, PaaS, Other Cloud Markets, Healthcare IT Spending and Other Trends)" report to their offering.
Healthcare providers around the world are facing rising costs while they attempt to maintain or improve care. Healthcare information technology (HIT) is a key component of streamlining healthcare in a way that can provide benefits to those involved. As this report details, cloud computing is a way of using existing technology to modernize the healthcare industry. Cloud technologies are generally off-site, third-party-managed computing resources that can include computational resources, additional data storage and advanced software services such as electronic medical records (EMRs) or data analytics.
This report takes a worldwide look at the market for cloud computing, along with a discussion of trends and case studies. The benefits of cloud computing in healthcare involves the ability for health providers to reduce costs, adapt more quickly, improve hospital resource usage, automate tasks, improve security, increase data usage efficiency, and stay abreast of standards such as electronic patient records and security.
As part of its coverage, the report provides
- The Size of The Cloud Computing Healthcare Market, by Region
- Mergers and Acquisitions in the Industry
- Cloud Computing Market in Healthcare Vs. Other Industries
- Cloud Computing Market Revenues by Developed vs. Developing Markets
- Drivers and Challenges for Developing Markets
- Analyst Conclusions and Future Outlook
- Case Studies Demonstrating Cloud Computing Effectiveness and Cost Savings
- Challenges for Companies in the Market
- Revenues for Major Cloud Providers
Companies covered in the report include the following:
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, inc.
- AT&T, Inc.
- Cerner Corporation
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Dell, Inc.
- EMC Corporation
- HealthFusion, Inc.
- Hewlett Packard Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- VMware, Inc.
- Xerox Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3n7hgh/the_world_market