|By Business Wire||
|June 6, 2014 04:29 PM EDT||
Tendril®, the leading provider of Energy Services Management (ESM) solutions, today announced it will participate in a panel discussion at the esteemed Edison Electric Institute (EEI) 2014 Annual Convention. Tendril CEO Adrian Tuck will join executives from Pacific Gas & Electric, AES Corporation, NorthWestern Energy, GE Ventures and Oracle in this highly anticipated event to discuss how the energy industry is moving towards a services model.
- What: EEI Annual Convention Panel: “The Grid as an Evolving Platform for New Energy Services”
Who: Industry executives from some of the world’s top utility
and technology companies
- Bob Rowe, President & CEO, NorthWestern Energy (Moderator)
- Chris Johns, President, Pacific Gas & Electric Company
- Andy Vesey, Executive Vice President and COO, AES Corporation
- Adrian Tuck, CEO, Tendril
- Guerry Waters, VP, Industry Strategy, Oracle Utilities
- Colleen Calhoun, Senior Executive Director, Energy Ventures, GE Power & Water
- When: Monday, June 9, 2014, 2:00-3:30 p.m. PDT
- Where: Ironwood Ballroom 1-2 of the ARIA Resort & Casino, 3730 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV, 89109
Tendril is defining data-driven Energy Services Management (ESM) for the evolving energy market. Our open, cloud-based software platform provides the infrastructure, analytics and understanding required to deliver personalized energy services. This targeted approach drives new business opportunities, delights consumers and has led to some of the industry’s highest engagement and satisfaction rates. For more information, please visit http://www.tendrilinc.com or following us on Twitter at @Tendril.