|By Marketwired .||
|June 10, 2014 07:20 PM EDT||
JACKSON HOLE, WY -- (Marketwired) -- 06/10/14 -- U.S. private jet charter leader New Flight Charters this month celebrates its 10 Year Anniversary arranging and providing aircraft charters in the US and worldwide.
Different from most brokerages, New Flight Charters' founding brokers had a history in other facets of aviation and were active private and commercial pilots. "Coming from a background of flight operations and being the one responsible for passenger experience, we look at arranging charters quite differently than most," states Rick Colson, New Flight Charters' President.
Now with a Charter Management Senior Team of six -- and no voluntary turnover in 10 years -- New Flight Charters boasts one of the most experienced and respected teams in the industry, with an average age in the mid-40's and in the prime of their careers. "The largest number of compliments we receive is about our people," Colson adds.
New Flight Charters has good reasons to celebrate; not only ten years in business but high success, achievement, and recognition as a favorite in the industry and air charter role model:
- 2005-2014 Registered U.S. Government Contractor, qualified and accepted to the CCR-Central Contractor Registry and SAM-System Award Management.
- 2006-2014 Credit Rated by D&B, Dun & Bradstreet, the world's leading provider of business information for credit, marketing and sales decisions worldwide. New Flight Charters' rating and company details are available publicly through D&B online at www.dnb.com.
- 2008 Becomes an aircraft owner, places it on a charter operator's certificate and separately operates it under FAA Part-91 for business/personal.
- 2009 Launches Best Price Guarantee, assuring New Flight Charters fliers are receiving the best price in the market for each and every flight.
- 2009-2012 Achieves the Inc. 500|5000 fastest growing list four consecutive years, earning the distinction of fastest growing private jet service nationwide.
- 2010 Publishes Five Questions For Your Air Charter Service, to help private fliers manage their risk and ensure a quality and reputable organization is handling their private charter flight.
- 2011 Becomes first in the industry to provide a Charter Industry Credentials Report with background credential information about the company. The report provides company history, financial, personnel and business credentials to charter industry partners, vendors and clients for review and evaluation.
- 2011 Passes audit examination by the IRS Excise Tax division, no changes ordered.
- 2012 The Most Recommended Jet Charter Service in 2011 & 2012 in the world's largest charter marketplace. Air charter professionals, operators and brokers had the opportunity to publicly recommend charter companies in the market and post comments on their service, history and experiences.
- 2012-2014 Testing and proving company for FlightList Pro, the groundbreaking aviation industry resource with the only complete listing of every certified charter, cargo and air ambulance aircraft in the U.S. and 131 countries worldwide. www.flightlistpro.com.
- 2013 The Air Charter Safety Foundation based in Washington D.C. adopts and publishes New Flight Charters' Five Questions For Your Air Charter Service as a consumer guide to chartering an aircraft and makes available as a free download at ACSF.org.
- 2013 launches Club New Flight, with special member charter discounts, complimentary ground transportation and custom catering, and advance information on empty legs special pricing and new charter aircraft.
- 2014 Celebrates Ten Year Anniversary as leading private jet charter company.
About New Flight Charters
New Flight Charters arranges over 1,100 separate domestic and international flights each year, with top-rated operator aircraft at leading jet charter rates, and its Best Price Guarantee for every flight. A registered government contractor and industry favorite, the company's management team is one of the most experienced in the industry. The six-member team features a cumulative 35 years in private jet charter, 41 years FAA-certified experience, 91 years executive experience, 17,300 hours pilot-in-command, and includes private and commercial pilots and retired law enforcement.
For the latest updates and information, call (800) 732-1653 or visit NewFlightCharters.com.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2614856
New Flight Charters
SYS-CON Events announced today that Windstream, a leading provider of advanced network and cloud communications, has been named “Silver Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 16th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 9–11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York, NY. Windstream (Nasdaq: WIN), a FORTUNE 500 and S&P 500 company, is a leading provider of advanced network communications, including cloud computing and managed services, to businesses nationwide. The company also offers broadband, p...
Nov. 23, 2014 07:30 PM EST Reads: 1,671
The 4th International DevOps Summit, co-located with16th International Cloud Expo – being held June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY – announces that its Call for Papers is now open. Born out of proven success in agile development, cloud computing, and process automation, DevOps is a macro trend you cannot afford to miss. From showcase success stories from early adopters and web-scale businesses, DevOps is expanding to organizations of all sizes, including the world's large...
Nov. 23, 2014 12:30 PM EST Reads: 1,346
"There is a natural synchronization between the business models, the IoT is there to support ,” explained Brendan O'Brien, Co-founder and Chief Architect of Aria Systems, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at the 15th International Cloud Expo®, held Nov 4–6, 2014, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Nov. 23, 2014 12:00 PM EST Reads: 1,604
Verizon Enterprise Solutions is simplifying the cloud-purchasing experience for its clients, with the launch of Verizon Cloud Marketplace, a key foundational component of the company's robust ecosystem of enterprise-class technologies. The online storefront will initially feature pre-built cloud-based services from AppDynamics, Hitachi Data Systems, Juniper Networks, PfSense and Tervela. Available globally to enterprises using Verizon Cloud, Verizon Cloud Marketplace provides a one-stop shop fo...
Nov. 23, 2014 11:00 AM EST Reads: 1,308
Leysin American School is an exclusive, private boarding school located in Leysin, Switzerland. Leysin selected an OpenStack-powered, private cloud as a service to manage multiple applications and provide development environments for students across the institution. Seeking to meet rigid data sovereignty and data integrity requirements while offering flexible, on-demand cloud resources to users, Leysin identified OpenStack as the clear choice to round out the school's cloud strategy. Additional...
Nov. 23, 2014 08:00 AM EST Reads: 1,430
The major cloud platforms defy a simple, side-by-side analysis. Each of the major IaaS public-cloud platforms offers their own unique strengths and functionality. Options for on-site private cloud are diverse as well, and must be designed and deployed while taking existing legacy architecture and infrastructure into account. Then the reality is that most enterprises are embarking on a hybrid cloud strategy and programs. In this Power Panel at 15th Cloud Expo (http://www.CloudComputingExpo.com...
Nov. 23, 2014 07:45 AM EST Reads: 1,454
We are all here because we are sold on the transformative promise of The Cloud. But what good is all of this ephemeral, on-demand infrastructure if your usage doesn't actually improve the agility and speed of your business? How must Operations adapt in order to avoid stifling your Cloud initiative? In his session at DevOps Summit, Damon Edwards, co-founder and managing partner of the DTO Solutions, will highlight the successful organizational, process, and tooling patterns of high-performing c...
Nov. 23, 2014 02:00 AM EST Reads: 1,199
The definition of IoT is not new, in fact it’s been around for over a decade. What has changed is the public's awareness that the technology we use on a daily basis has caught up on the vision of an always on, always connected world. If you look into the details of what comprises the IoT, you’ll see that it includes everything from cloud computing, Big Data analytics, “Things,” Web communication, applications, network, storage, etc. It is essentially including everything connected online from ha...
Nov. 22, 2014 10:00 PM EST Reads: 1,333
Software-driven innovation is becoming a primary approach to how businesses create and deliver new value to customers. A survey of 400 business and IT executives by the IBM Institute for Business Value showed businesses that are more effective at software delivery are also more profitable than their peers nearly 70 percent of the time (1). DevOps provides a way for businesses to remain competitive, applying lean and agile principles to software development to speed the delivery of software that ...
Nov. 22, 2014 08:00 PM EST Reads: 1,519
Docker offers a new, lightweight approach to application portability. Applications are shipped using a common container format and managed with a high-level API. Their processes run within isolated namespaces that abstract the operating environment independently of the distribution, versions, network setup, and other details of this environment. This "containerization" has often been nicknamed "the new virtualization." But containers are more than lightweight virtual machines. Beyond their small...
Nov. 22, 2014 06:45 PM EST Reads: 1,312
The move in recent years to cloud computing services and architectures has added significant pace to the application development and deployment environment. When enterprise IT can spin up large computing instances in just minutes, developers can also design and deploy in small time frames that were unimaginable a few years ago. The consequent move toward lean, agile, and fast development leads to the need for the development and operations sides to work very closely together. Thus, DevOps become...
Nov. 22, 2014 05:45 PM EST Reads: 1,437
ARMONK, N.Y., Nov. 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- IBM (NYSE: IBM) today announced that it is bringing a greater level of control, security and flexibility to cloud-based application development and delivery with a single-tenant version of Bluemix, IBM's
An entirely new security model is needed for the Internet of Things, or is it? Can we save some old and tested controls for this new and different environment? In his session at @ThingsExpo, New York's at the Javits Center, Davi Ottenheimer, EMC Senior Director of Trust, reviewed hands-on lessons with IoT devices and reveal a new risk balance you might not expect. Davi Ottenheimer, EMC Senior Director of Trust, has more than nineteen years' experience managing global security operations and asse...
Nov. 22, 2014 05:30 PM EST Reads: 1,282
Explosive growth in connected devices. Enormous amounts of data for collection and analysis. Critical use of data for split-second decision making and actionable information. All three are factors in making the Internet of Things a reality. Yet, any one factor would have an IT organization pondering its infrastructure strategy. How should your organization enhance its IT framework to enable an Internet of Things implementation? In his session at Internet of @ThingsExpo, James Kirkland, Chief Ar...
Nov. 21, 2014 09:15 PM EST Reads: 1,361