|By Business Wire||
|June 11, 2014 10:30 AM EDT||
In line with the upcoming inauguration of the Brazil Soccer World Cup on June 12th, astamuse, the developer of the innovation platform, is paying close attention to the technologies used in the spikes worn by top players from around the world, and astamuse has released a technology report that visualizes the technological advancements used by the top manufacturers of footwear and spikes worn by players of the Brazil World Cup.
This has been done through the analysis of the intellectual properties in Japan, the United States, and Europe.
When watching players making their magnificent moves in soccer (football), one of the things that draw our attention the most would be the uniforms and footwears brandishing vivid colors. However, particularly with spikes, more than their good-looking flashy exterior, it is their technology (i.e., material and internal structure) that really plays the most important part in influencing the outcome of the game.
For example, the Adidas spikes that the German player Özil, Spanish playmaker Xavi are planning to wear include a great variety of technological features:
- Rubber material which contributes to maximum shooting strength.
- Built-in gel pads that provide high cushioning in order to send accurate passes.
- Control frame parts in the outer soles which improves the ball control precision with the sole.
In addition, astamuse has also found out about the latest technologies that support the top players from around the world by carrying out analysis from a variety of angles including:
- The secret of the unusually shaped spikes worn by C. Ronaldo and Nagatomo.
- The difference between Adidas, a company that is supported by many top players including Messi, Suarez, van Persie, Özil, Xavi, Lampard, and Shinji Kagawa, and companies Nike and Mizuno.
- The technology behind the spikes that makes it easy to make "no-spin shots"
Please follow the link below for more detailed information and analysis
astamuse provides the platform http://en.astamuse.com/ for acceleration of innovation around the world. astamuse also provides consultation for enterprises by integrating technological data from companies and markets, and analyzing it from various angles.