|By Business Wire||
|June 11, 2014 12:51 PM EDT||
Prompt PR has launched a new intensive coaching program to support tech entrepreneurs and tech marketers launching new products, services or applications, or looking to reinvigorate and further PR results for existing products.
The program, called Blast Off!, is designed for both North American and European technology companies that are building growth to gain profitability, market traction or obtain external capital - but either don’t have the funds to appoint a retained external PR or media agency, or want to keep PR execution in-house and are looking to re-energize their PR plan with new ideas, explore different tactics and test new ways to engage with target audiences.
“We frequently work with startups on short PR projects and have several retained programs designed for early-stage companies. We work with them to deliver traction, visibility, increased sales and to achieve their next stage of growth,” said Hazel Butters, CEO, Prompt PR. “But we’re frequently approached by entrepreneurs that are seeking the guidance and consultancy of a senior PR team to launch new products, services or apps, but don’t have funds available. Or by more established companies that don’t want to outsource PR to an external team and have internal team resources but want to re-energize their PR plan with new ideas, updates on what is happening with their target press and audiences, and to grow their team’s skill sets. So we designed this program to share our methodologies, templates, and real-world expert advice to drive press engagement and visibility. With consistent coaching, tech companies will gain strong ROI on spend, create best processes to drive PR, and maximize the publicity impact of launches.”
The intensive 90-day program includes:
- PR planning – setting objectives and goals for a product, service or app
- Launching a product – the dos and don’ts
- Re-gaining PR momentum for established products and services
- How to be clear on the right messaging
- Identifying relevant influencer audiences
- Targeting the right journalists
- Creating compelling news and using news to increase the visibility of a product
- Writing a great press release
- Sharing and distributing news – the positives and the pitfalls
- Story development and linking it to the sales process
- Establishing thought leadership – why, what and where
- Creating proofpoints that reinforce, motivate and sell
- Tying social media to PR
- Influence-based marketing
- Thinking global –launching from Paris, Texas compared to Paris, France
Startups and entrepreneurs keen to discuss the program can email [email protected] or complete the inquiry form at www.prompt-pr.com/tech-pr-coaching-program-launch/
About Prompt PR www.prompt-pr.com
Since 2002, Prompt PR has delivered PR, media and analyst relations, copywriting and social media results to technology vendors from A (for Adobe) to Z (Zolmo) – and hundreds of vendors in between including, Dell Inc., Fortified Bike Alliance, MIT Media Labs and Oracle Corporation.