|By Business Wire||
|June 16, 2014 05:31 AM EDT||
The Dun-Bri Group’s exciting plan to further expand and develop its regional sales coverage, with more locally-based centres met the approval of the Shadow Chancellor, Ed Balls MP, during a recent visit.
Andrew Strath, the Group Managing Director of Dun-Bri Group, with the Shadow Chancellor, Ed Balls MP during his visit to Dun-Bri Yorkshire (Photo: Business Wire)
Following an impromptu news interview with the BBC regarding a statement from the IMF about the housing market in the United Kingdom, Ed was given a guided tour of Dun-Bri Yorkshire, the company’s regional facility in Wakefield by the Group Managing Director, Andrew Strath, accompanied by the team at the branch.
The building, on the Wakefield 41 Industrial Estate, acts as a trade counter and distribution hub for its ever expanding customer base of commercial vehicle lighting and auto-electrical products in the North and North-East of England.
During the visit which lasted for more than an hour, the MP for Morley & Outwood, showed an interest in the range of products offered by Dun-Bri; its services and plans to expand its day-to-day operations in Yorkshire; as well as on a variety of other matters including family life and anecdotes of his own experiences.
“We are delighted to have welcomed Ed to Dun-Bri Yorkshire,” said Andrew. “It has been a real boost to the team to be given the opportunity to talk to him about what we’re about, who we deal with and why we are here. He showed a genuine interest in us, not just as a business but as people as well.”
First established in 1989, the group is the United Kingdom’s leading and only specialist distributor of commercial vehicle lighting and auto-electrical products with a range of over 9,000 different items available across the country on a next day basis.
The company will be recruiting again for staff in the near future and speculative applications can now be made at www.dun-bri-jobs.co.uk.
Notes to editors:
1. Photographs and other images are available on request.
2. This press release and future press releases can be sent to you via email, fax or by post and is available in plain text as well as formatted PDF.
3. Dun-Bri Group first started trading in 1989. With its head office in Buntingford, Hertfordshire, it is the UK leader in the manufacture and distribution of light bars, flashing beacons and directional LED lighting for both the amber and emergency services; wiring harnesses; commercial vehicle after-market lighting and auto-electrical products.
4. The company now operates from locations in Hertfordshire, Lancashire and Yorkshire servicing customers in the UK and Europe.
5. More details on the company's product range and other details can be found at www.dun-bri.com.